Late night feelings

4/2/20
3:39 AM

Dear readers, 

I want to go out and walk through the fields behind my house. I want to ride my bike and feel happy. I want to be with friends and feel free. I want to feel happy and free and I want to feel good. I want to feel like I belong and like I'm not some emotionless weirdo. I want to be happy and free and cry tears of happiness and make happy memories with my friends and I want to make new friends. I want to feel. I want to feel safe and happy and satisfied. I want to hug my Girlfriend and tell her how much I love her. I want to cuddle with her and bake and cook with her. I want to feel the swell of my heart when I'm around her and I want to kiss her and hold her. I want her to feel happy. I want her to feel safe. I want her to feel free. I want to feel those emotions with her. 

Anyway, I got a bit carried away there. I just want to wish you a happy April and a happy spring. I hope you have a good or at least decent day. Stay safe and I hope you can feel loved.  Stay sunny my dudes. 

Sincerely, 

Sunny

Update; quarantine sucks. Just as an addition to this. I haven't been able to go out or have fun with my friends or my girlfriend. I was supposed to go out and get sushi and curry with my friends but no. we have to stay inside for at least two and a half months.