five

enjoy 🖤

Taymor~

"So how come you ain't get caught yet?", Destiny questioned.

"I don't think she told on me, plus she wasn't here today.", I shrugged.

We were sitting in the lunch room together since Tiara was ditching with her boyfriend. That's my sister though, so I'm not gonna snitch.

"What you doing after school?", I asked her.

"Well, Imma have to go to the store to get some snacks for spring break but other than that, nothing. How bout you?"

"Ken taking me out or whatever and T said she was gone tag along with her boo.", I said.

"Must be nice.", she mumbled.

"Bitch if you wasn't such a player you woulda been going on dates and stuff too."

"Shut up.", she chuckled.

"Hey y'all.", Tiara walked over to us with her boo Leon.

"I thought y'all was ditching school, why y'all here?", Des asked.

"We back."

"Who the hell sneaks back in the school?",I shook my head.

"Us.", she rolled her eyes, "Where yo' lil situation at?"

"I don't know, but he said he was driving all of us.", I shrugged.

"Des you coming with us?", Leon asked her.

"No.", she rolled her eyes. "I don't have anybody to go with and I'm not fifth wheeling."

"Understanda-", he was cut off by the bell ringing.

"I'll catch up with y'all later.", I said. We all said our goodbyes then I went to my locker to pack up.

It's not time to go yet but I like to be prepared.

"Taymor.", a voice said behind me. There's only one person that calls me by my full name at school.

"Nicholas Simmons , I don't wanna talk to you.", I turned to him.

"Cmon Tay, just lemme apologize."

"You don't need to.", I started to walk but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!", I pushed him off of me.

"The fuck going on?", Ken asked.

"Oh so you with this nigga now?", Nick pointed at Ken.

"It's none of your business.", I said.

"Whatever you ain't nothing but a hoe.", then he walked away.

I should've popped him in his mouth but it's whatever. Plus it looked like Kentrell wanted to hit him as he noticed us.

"Where have you been all day?", I tried changing the subject.

"I had to get the movie tickets for later. You missed me didn't you?", he smiled.

"I didn't say all that.", I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Cmere.", he opened his arms. I gave him a hug and inhaled his scent.

"You smell good as fuck.", I said out loud.

"Thanks lil baby, now get to class."

"Nigga we got the same class right now."

"Oh shit you right. Well let's go then."

We got to class and everybody was going wild in there. Mainly because there was a substitute teacher.

"Can we just leave now?", I looked up at Ken.

"Yea, tell everybody to meet me at my car.", he referred to T and Leon. I nodded my head then we left.

-

"So what's going on between you and Kentrell?", Ti asked.

We've been were chilling at the arcade to kill time and the boys went to go play foosball.

Ti and I've used all of our tokens and got our prizes so we were chilling at one of the tables.

"We like each other but I don't know if I want to rush in to things with him ya know? and what if he gets tired of me after a while? What if-"

"Tay shut the fuck up. You know that nigga like yo crazy ass and you know if he try anything we'll beat his ass then eat ice cream."

"Okay Ti.", I smiled.

"What movie are we going to see?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me."

"Wow, play me in 8ball then.", she suggested.

I pulled out my phone to play then I got a text from Nick. I know what you thinking:

WhY dO i StIlL hAvE hIs NuMbEr?

I just didn't come around to delete his contact yet.

Nick 🖕🏽:
I thought you was the one 😔 You broke my heart Tay 💔
Nick 🖕🏽:
Can you come over please?

me:
you toxic asf, kick rocks bitch

Nick 🖕🏽:
taymor please I still love you

me:
bye

I blocked him then played 8ball with my sister, I had a attitude the whole time though. First he came up to me in school then had the audacity to text me as I'm supposed to be enjoying my time out.

"The movie bout to start we should get going.", Ken said coming up to us.

"Yea, plus this nigga suck at foosball.", Leon laughed.

"Whatever bro."

We got up and left out, walking to his car.

"Are you okay?", Ken stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm fine."

"Tay-"

"I said I'm fine bro.", I'm not trying to bring up Nick again so I just walked off before he could say anything else.

I wanted to update sooner, sorry.
But I also wanted to say thank y'all for reading this book I'm gonna try to have faster updates🥺🖤

comments, questions, concerns?