Mate??<•w•>🚂😉

(The song has nothing to do with book)
First person
Harry POV

I had just arrived at the platform 9 and 3/4 earlier to try and see if I could sniff out my mate but they were so many people.Even if I could sniff out my mate I would be able to find who it belonged too. Then it hit me the smell of my submissive it smelled like apples , vanilla and cologne. I could tell who ever my mate is was trying to hide their sent with cologne .

After walking around the platform trying to get past people the train was arriving and I could see Hermione coming in the platform reading a book. At that moment in time I really didn't wanna talk to her so I put my hoodie up and tried to get to the back of the train as soon as possible. Just then the train arrived.

I speed walked to the back of the train and opened the door then shut it behind me. I put my luggage in the head space. Started half watching the door and half pulling his mate towards me.

Eventually, the door handle was turned and Draco Malfoy step . His face was soft and delicate looking , his metallic grey eyes shining innocently and his body was slim but still curvy. His face went bright red , he looks cute, and I smirked " Come sit down precious." I said to the small little boy still holding onto the door. "P-precious um o-okie."Draco replied as he put his stuff beside mine and then sat next to me.

We started to talk to and get to know each other. Draco was not the snobby brat I thought he was and was forced to act like that. I then replied with " I hate how popular I am because technically it was my mother who killed Voldy it was her love. I feel people only like me because I'm the boy-who-lived the saviour of the wizarding world." I turned to like army Draco pick him up he squeaked as I placed him on my lap. Then a deep blush formed across his cheeks and nose. "H-Harry... I'm sorry. I also bullied you while you were going through all this."Draco said resting his head on my chest."It's okay you didn't know."I replied with a smile.

Stay safe share a smile Author-Chan out