Chap 1

She threw the 5th bottle off as she stumbled on her heels and made her way out of the glamorous party. She walked out into the foggy air and just stared at the stars while tears started to form. Unknown looked at her from the back and called her out "Avneet..." and paused for her to turn. The girl is Avneet, she wiped her tears off quickly and looked at him. Avneet turned and tried to stand straight and gave a not so proper salute as she said "Jai Hind sir!". Unknown looked at her with pity filled eyes and replied "Jai Hind", "Avneet you need to get a hold on your drinking, imagine this is as an advice from your father" She laughed and then said "sir you know that ain't going to happen, plus you are my guardian angel, not father, you couldn't be him, he is horrible, you are far from it" she took a cigarette out and lit it and offered him one. He took and pointed it to her "I mean it Avneet, you are young and not old like us officers here who smoke for relief" he said with a concerned look at her. "Also you don't know your father, so you can't say that," he said trying to explain to her, "No, no sir, here you are wrong, am sorry but which father would leave their kid in a street??" she said, holding back tears. "Ok fine Avneet, get home, you are not in a good state now," he said and she again gave that unbothered laugh and said, "When was I ever in a good state?". They both looked at each other, Avneet's eyes flickered and she hoped someone would give her an answer to this, but he just looked at her helplessly. They didn't know how to make her happy. Her only satisfaction was from doing her missions, that's about it. "Avneet I know you are upset due to Dubai and Armenia's mission", she looked away with anger. It was one of the most important missions of her life, but she had failed, she hated failure. "Avneet! Avneet!" he almost shouted pulling her out of her thoughts, "I know it's too early", "no sir, it's not, info please". She knew he was talking to her about a new mission, it wasn't fast for her to get back to another mission, most agents take 2 to 3 months gap between each mission unless they are crisis ones. But Avneet did missions back to back, she didn't have anything other than that life anyway. Being back meant, meeting stupid and fake people, or her sadness seeping her to the point that she would finish bottles after bottles. She preferred her missions. "Ok if you insist, it's a big shot Avneet", "Are you sure you want to give a failure agent like me another huge mission?", "oh please Avneet, even you know, you are by far the best agent CWORA has", she sighed. "Ok coming back, you have to go as a college student at XT. Xavier, a very prestigious college, but there has been several huge drug trafficking happening there, you and another agent will have to take over, your colleague will be decided, as usual, you will get the info only when you get started on the mission, all good? All info is here in the file" he explained as he passed a file to her. "All good sir, but I have to go to that spoilt brats college, ugh, the kids there act like they own the world or something", he laughed "as if you are not a teenager, you could use some teenage drama, stop being such an adult, this mission is perfect for you, go enjoy some drama, but stay focused, I mean I doubt you would get unfocused," he said as he laughed. "Bye Manoj sir" she smiled back and walked to her car stumbly. So the sir was Manoj, head of CWORA. Avneet got home and as she changed and got ready to go to bed she got a call. It said Manoj sir. "Hello sir, any problem?" Avneet asked, "No, Avneet, I just wanted to tell you that don't give your colleague trouble, he has worked on this project for a year now, so don't end up acting you are the boss, collaborate, got it?", "so it's a he?", "Avneet, you know the protocol, can't tell more than that". Avneet cut the call and tossed it off on her bed. She thought to herself, ugh another boy and what the hell has he been working on for 1 year, he better not act like he knows everything about the mission. I have to be prepared to show my skills.

Next Chap promo:

A pretty girl enters Xt. Xaviers. The lost souls' gang do their usual checking of new people. Later in the break, she starts smoking secretly at an area on campus, but that area is a lost soul's secret area. Something happens and they all get detention for a week.

Xoxo

Rohini

Please comment if you liked it
(Am not sure how I wrote, that's why)

Also please please give suggestions if any.

Are you looking forward to next chappy?

♡♡♡