One

Edited by Aria_Infires04

The next day... first class... maths.

I turned my head towards him without a care in the world even if the teacher was right there talking to us, trying to make us understand that new stupid formula.

He was resolving his test the teacher made just for him. He was doing only this... tests, at every hour.

I was sure they knew. The teachers knew who he was. Even if we surrounded them at the end of every class, pressing them to tell us something... anything... Of course, doing this behind his back... otherwise, it would have been so awkward.
But with no results. Our efforts were in vain. So frustrating. Those damn teachers kept everything for themselves.

Even the bully boys didn't approach him. It was told to them that if they will do something inappropriate... they will be expelled.

The director was coming every day to talk with him and make sure everything was alright, and he seemed so restless because of his presence at the university. Like he didn't know what more he could do for him to feel as comfortable as possible. But to me, he was exaggerating. Every time the director was talking with the boy, he looked so sad and I could tell he didn't like his way of doing things nor so much attention. But why those who knew his identity were so careful around him? They always seemed like they struggled to find the right words so they wouldn't bother him in some way. And he was always sad and without any urge of being around or talking to anyone.

He didn't talk much, but when I did hear the sound of his voice, my heart would start to beat faster every time. It was such a stupid thing but his voice was so warm and clear. He seemed so smart just from his way of talking.  It made me both want to talk to him and know him better.

I was staring at him when my friend kicked my right leg, bringing me and my thoughts down to earth.
I turned my head towards her while rubbing the spot where she just hit me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her tearing up. "It hurts like hell, you idiot." I continued, trying to maintain my voice as low as I could in that kind of situation.

"The teacher... The teacher is staring at you," she whispered back at me.

I looked towards the teacher and yes...he was definitely glaring at me.
Well excuse me but there is something more important and interesting to watch than your ugly face and stupid formulas.

I bit my lip trying to focus on his lesson but this lasted only 10 min, already forgetting about it as I turned my head to look at him again.

He was looking towards the teacher, listening. He's done already with the test? I asked myself. Then his gaze stopped on me and this time it wasn't for only a second. He was staring at me with such dark eyes, eyes full of mystery and sadness.

I sucked in my breath.
I could swear that my heart was in my head instead. That's how loud it was beating.

He was holding the pen against his lower lip before biting its bottom in a sexy manner. Or at least that was how it looked to me, and my eyes almost jumped out as I followed his every move. What the? Are you kidding? What the fuck are you doing to me?

His expression didn't change at all. As always, he looked serious, but this time his eyes seemed somehow interested. He raised an eyebrow in my direction seeing that I was still staring.

Yeah...I know that but...it's your fault. Definitely, it's your fault I am like this.

I am not a pervert. I am not a pervert.
My mind is innocent... I kept telling myself.