Are you a sociopath?

Today we are playing: are you a sociopath?
Whoever wins gets bragging rights and a mental disorder...

Okay so first question:
You're running away from a serial killer when suddenly they stop and make a phone call to you, why did they make a phone call?

[discussion time]

To use the sound of the phone to find you

Next question:
A man wants to kill his own boss, he goes to the store and there he sees a £5 knife and a £50 knife, he buys the £5 knife and rushes out, why did he buy the £5 knife?

[discussion time]

To kill the boss more painfully with a dull knife

Question 3:
A man who owns a business goes bankrupt so he started to work somewhere else, the man hides this fact from his wife, one day she finds out but acts as if she doesn't know for his own sake, but soon the husband finds out and once he does he locks her in the house and burns the house down, why?

[discussion time]

A woman who's okay with not being a CEO's wife is not worth keeping

Question 4:
A paralyzed woman was found dead in pieces, the killer was suspected to be her little sister who nursed the woman, when they pieced the woman's body together 20% of it was missing, it turns out that her little sister ate the woman little bit everyday, why did she eat her?

[discussion time]

To keep a little bit with her everyday

Question 5:
A family, mum, dad and son were extremely close, the neighborhood knew them as a close knit family who loved each other, as the son grew he starts to go to school but gets bullied because his parents still brought him to school everyday , soon the parents start killing children from the school every couple of months, why?

[discussion time]

So walking to school with your parents becomes the norm

Final question:
You a serial killer gets let out of prison, you get yourself a job and a house and you're doing pretty well for yourself, you then paint your floor black, why?

[discussion time]

Because dried blood doesn't show up as much on black