Chapter 1

I'm a bitch. But be careful, a bitch who is comfortable with who she is . In fact, in your mind, I will just be a opportunistic bitch but don't worry, to me, this title is perfect. 

To be completely honest with you, I have been like this for a long time, I would say maybe 5 years. At that time, I just turned 14 years old and I really become aware of money, and how rich people were judging poor people with their counterfeit garment.  And unfortunately I was belonging to the second group. And obviously  I wasn't good with that. 

In those situations, you make some studies so your social class will not depend of your money anymore. But I'm not very bright, in fact, I'm only good for languages and history, everything that is link with science, technology or economy, you can forget about it. So, I focused in history and 7 languages to have something in the future. But with that, the best I could be is a museum guide. As you can imagine, it wasn't enough for me. 

To remedy this problem, I created a network of contacts. It was so simple, a real piece of cake.  Listen carefully my dear. First step : keep in touch with people of your school who have a future, basically, the one with good grades, those who have a well-constructed future project, and of course the one who already have money. Had to all of that your journey in hotel ( of course not yours, we all know we are poor, but just go to the near one for rich people) and of course parties, my favorite thing ever, I have to admit it. 

This is a long term project so you have to get on that right now! I already started and see where I am now ... 

I can see that you are outraged, but power and money is everyone goal, isn't it ? And it's surely not with a housekeeper mom and an absent father I will achieve my goal, but rather with some affairs with rich men. 

And men are naturally attracted by me like magnet , my body helps me a little, or maybe a lot. My mom Latino origin gives to me a sun-kissed complexion and of course fantastic curves : a natural Kim K body, the dream of all men. 

Simply put, with my qualities and flaws, I'm going pretty well in my life. 

So, are you ready for a little trip in a bitch's life ?