Prologue

My kind is like no other. We are human, yet we are different. Unlike mankind we are not blinded by petty things. Not beauty, greed, lust, and so many other things. We see the world as it is, and always will be.

In a world full of corruption we are the balance. With good comes evil, and evil comes good. The one cannot exist without the other. It is our job to keep order in such a chaotic world, without us, humanity would be lost.

Our existance is a secret from the rest of mankind. We look like humans, talk like them, but we are highly more advanced. Our minds are the key to our power. We possess speed, have a high perception, and our strength is greater than that of a average person. We are highly intelligent, and have existed since the dawn of time.

When conflict arises throughout the world it is our job to keep control. When disaster occurs, we are there to contain it, and when things go too far, we eliminate the problem. We are the solution.

So many things we are capable of. Such simple lives humans live. Though we look, eat, and breathe as they do we are different creatures. We are bound to destiny. A destiny of endless chaos.

Though what would happen if our destiny were to change? Could it be possible? For many centuries there has been talk of a way we might change. The fate that we've come to accept could be undone.

Could our destiny change, if one of the unblind lost their way? Became.. blinded?