Ralph x Reader

At last! You were on the move again, not being able to stay with Stan was devastating. Though, you did understand why he made you leave. It is not safe here, but... Wouldn't it be safer if he had been with you? Just then you heard something hit the ground, and screaming. Could there be...other people here? You ran to the noise trying to think of ways to help as you saw a dead body... It reeked, there was blood everywhere.. You noticed a sword covered in blood. The figure holding it seemed to have black armor and a hood covering their face. Your eyes opened and you backed up as the figure slowly walked to you. "W-wait... Please.. Don't kill me.. I'm sorry!!" Your back hit the wall...the figure was getting closer... You closed your eyes.. This is it.. It's you're turn to die. You felt sorry for Stan, he was probably unaware about this. "My, My, My, what do we have here?" You felt the strangers breath close to your face. "Perhaps you were trying to escape too? Did I catch you off guard? Were you hoping to save another person?" You opened your eyes. "HAHA! How pathetic. The fact you backed down before I even started to walk to you is stupid. How could someone like you save that person?" This monster was different... More meaner than Stan. "Listen, Maybe don't run to someone dying if you were going to back down so easily." You looked at him, "H-how would you know I was going to back down if...they were still alive.." You blurted out without thinking. "Oh ho? Now we are getting feisty. Let's see if you can keep you're word though." The figure backed away and stood in a fighting position. You did too, but as soon as you started, his sword was already at you're throat. "I really thought you would of had a trick up your sleeve, perhaps I overestimated you." He was right, you were weak. "My name is Ralph, you can call me your new friend~!" He smiled at you. What? Friend? He isn't going to kill you? Ralph pinned you against the wall, "You don't seem happy, were you hoping to be something else? Like....My s/o?" You blushed, WHAT was he talking about!? Your heart only belonged to Stan! "No, I have my heart set on someone, thank you very much." Ralph chuckled, "Must I fight for your love then?" Ralph pushed back your hair and kissed you.... You wanted to pull away but you weren't able to kiss Stan because he had no mouth! Besides.....he was a good kisser. Ralph pulled away, "Wow... Didn't even pull back, that's just sad. I have a feeling you wouldn't stay loyal." Ralph pushed you on the ground, "Do I have to punish you in order to make you loyal?" You shook your head. Ralph smirked, "That's more like it." He kicked you... "I just need to make sure you aren't lying." He then kicked you against the wall, you started to bleed. "You're bleeding already? That's no good." Ralph sat down next to you and grabbed your hand, he licked the blood off of it. "We should probably get a bandage, don't want it to bleed more. Now he was nice...? You can't understand him! But after all, you couldn't keep your promise on being loyal to him, Stan was who you loved. "Forget him. Did he ever stop to think about your feelings? I don't think so." You looked at Ralph in shock, how could he read you? It seemed like the monsters here could read you like a book... "H-he probably had other things to do..." You looked away as you said this, unable to look Ralph in the eye. Ralph sighed then once again pushed you on the floor, he was on top of you. "Like what? What other things would he need to do? This place has nothing. The only thing he could do is kill people, what part of that don't you understand? There isn't anything besides hallways, people, and doors. It's the same everywhere, tell me what he could do besides that." You tried to think of some but couldn't, it was embarrassing. Ralph got closer to your face, "Exactly, so just forget about him okay?" It was the fact that Ralph was actually kind of hot... You felt bad saying this but it wasn't official with you and Stan. "So, will you help me find the door then?" You questioned Ralph. "Of course!" Just like that Ralph got up, "If you want to leave then I recommend being faster." He acted like you were fast as him, he was a monster...Of course your slower! Once you guys reached the door you turned to him, "Goodby-" Before you could finish your sentence Ralph pinned you against the wall and started to make out with you. No questions asked you started to make out with him too. After that... He clicked the button and the door opened, "Just go through, there is another monster so watch out." You thought he would go in with you, "Why don't you come then? You can protect me." Ralph shook his hand, "For reasons I can't go. But I doubt you will get hurt if you can avoid her. She looks like a firefly so as long as you run.. You will be fine." Before you could answer Ralph pushed you in and the door closed.