30

JALONI POV
1 month later

Zakayla still aint moved in or left that nigga alone but she atleast making a effort to talk to me

Every Sunday we have a family day and today we having it at my house with all the friends and shit.

"Wassup Jaloni." Brandon said holding Niyel.

"Yoo gang." I said dapping him up.

"Hey ugly." Kaitlynn said walking right in behind him.

I still cant believe they still going strong forreal and Brandon haven't cheated.

"Hey." I said pulling her in fa a hug then closing the door.

"Soo when yall gone buss down and have a baby." I said as they sat on the couch.

"Boy please go to hell." Kaitlynn said laughing.

"I been telling ha we should gone head have one, yall just had leel, Kassiah just had the twins 3 weeks ago its our time." Brandon said while looking at Niyel.

"You have Niyel gimme another year n I gotchuu fashur." She said picking up Niyel tickling her.

"I cant believe yall giving Jaleel spoiled ass a half birthday party." Brandon said laughing.

"You know thats all his momma doing Im just paying fa all the shit, if it was up to me he ah just do it big fa his first birthday." I said laughing.

Jaleel turned six months on Friday so next Saturday we having ah half birthday party fa him.

Obviously just with all the family and shit but still thats extra as fuck.

"Leave ha alone she jus love to be a mommy." Kaitlynn said scrunching her face up.

"Who love to be a mommy?" Zakayla said walking inna door with Jaleel on her hip.

I grabbed Jaleel from Zakayla and took his stuff off.

"Wassup lil nigga." I said to Jaleel. "Dont talk to my son like that Jaloni." Zakayla said coming behind me and pushing the side of my head causing Jaleel to laugh.

"Tell your daddy ion play about you dada." Zakayla said smiling in Jaleel face.

"Come on na you messing up my waves." I said holding Jaleel brushing the side of my head.

"Baby boy yo shit crusty." Zakayla said laughing.

"Yo stale ass weave." I said touching ha hair. It aint stale but still.

"Bitch watch yo fucking mouth." Zakayla said hitting me in my eye.

I love that she not one of those that get offended easily.

"Watch that bitch word, tell ha leel." I said picking up my son amd throwing him inna air causing him to laugh.

"Drop my baby n Imma beat yo ass." Zakayla said walking away.