~~C H A P T E R O N E~~

It was a regular shitty day at school. I, for the most part, hated school and begged my parents to put me in virtual school but I had to go. But it was friday. The last day before two days without dealing with people's shit. I ran into my extroverted friend, Allinty "Ughhh have you seen that cutie in our math class, Pokimane? He's soooooo hot! Damn!" I replied "Uh, who?" "You know... Alex? he's so cute!!" Allinty said with that look in her eyes. I replied sacarcally "Yeah sure...."I thought he was hot. Definitely. He was dreamy for sure. but what made me reply so bitchy was because he was a total dick to me all the time. I didn't know why, but he was sort of a bully to me.

         After school, Allinty walked up to me "Pokimane!! Guess what" I was truly terrified "What are you forcing me to do this time" Allinty grinned "We got invited to Jackie's party! Everyone is invited. we're SO going then" she called me. "You mean you are SO going. I don't do parties." I replied, taking a step back. She sensed what I was about to do and reached out to grab me but I bolted as fast as I could. I wish i hadn't eaten those burritos because she caught up to me and fricking tackled me to the ground. Then we had an argument on going and not going. Obviously she won because I'm such a pushover.. so great.. I'm going to this party that everyone's going to?