REALIZATIONS (EPILOGUE)

Hi I'm Jeron Alvin Uy Teng 6'2 forward of the De La Salle Green Archers. 3rd year taking up BS Marketing Management major in Behavioral Science. I want to share you a story.. A story that happened way back 3 years ago. It is about a girl, a girl that I really loved. So now here it goes.....

I admit ever since I enter La Salle I really like Mika Reyes the girl whose wearing Jersey #3 member of the De La Salle Lady Spikers. 5 foot 11 tall girl that really strucked me. Her personality, abilities her looks and attitude. Yeah I might say that I really like her a lot! I remember then when I was in Highschool I always watched her play Yes I'm a big fan of hers I know their game schedules and every game I always support her team. From that very moment I started to like Mika. That I even saved pictures or even took pictures during their game. I always scream whenever she scores. I dont know why? But one things for sure she means a lot to me.

Bro!

ugh! That was Thomas. yeah the famous Thomas Torres of the DLSU Green Archers one of my closest friend.

What?!

Tulala kananaman Teng! Iniisip monanaman siya no? Move On! He told me.

Hahahahaha funny bro as I turn to him smiling.

Tss, I know you pare. You're affected on other people's reaction about Mika and Kiefer.

As I heard her name. My mind went blank na para bang wala nakong maalala na parang ayaw konang isipin lahat. Sobra kong nasaktan sa mga nakikita ko. Yes that's the truth. Thomas is right affected ako sa lahat ng nababasa, naririnig at nababalitaan ko. Nasasaktan ako, nasasaktan ako kasi hindi ako yung mahal ni Mika.

Oh ano, natahimik ka? diba tama naman ako?

Humarap ako kay Thomas nakangiti lang kunwari hindi nagpapaapekto pero sa loob loob ko diko to kaya. Diko kaya na makita siya sa piling ng iba.

Bro, as a friend ha? usapang lalaki. I know you've been through a lot of things. Alam ko mahal na mahal mo si Mika kaya ni risk mo yung nararamdaman mo para lang maretain yung friendship niyo which is wrong. Pero hanga ako sayo Teng! ang tapang mo nakaya mong tiisin lahat inspite of all that you're feeling from her. Thomas said.

Wala bro eh, mahal ko kasi. At syempre ayokong mawala siya sakin. pero eto nawala nga siya sakin narealize ko maling decision pala to no? nasasaktan ako ngayon eh. Sana pala sinubukan kong ituloy yung nararamdaman ko. Mas mahirap pala yung ganto. Tama nga sabi nila nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

Naging duwag ka lang bro. Di nawala si Mika nandyan lang siya your in good terms naman diba? You and Mika are friends what's important is that you can still be there for her. pinagkaiba lang nga nyan hindi kayo. You should be happy for her because she's in good hands. Kiefer is our friend.

Hayyyy, ayan nalang ang magagawa ko maging masaya para sa taong mahal ko. Ganyan naman talaga eh. Makita molang siyang masaya nagiging masaya kana din. You'll do everything just to make her happy. And by that You should accept the fact that she will not be yours. Yes, Step by step I'm up to the point of accepting that Mika is just my friend. And we will remain as friends til the end. Thomas is right well again. Kiefer is a good friend of mine. I know and I can feel his love for Mika does the same way on what I'm feeling right now. She's in good hands.

Alam mo Thomas, narealize kolang. Tama ka. I should be happy for her. Mika is with Kiefer na and I know that Kiefer loves him very much. The way Mika loves him too. (sigh) From now on I'm ready to face everything. The consequences that I should encounter after giving up and regretting all the chances that I have. I'm starting to moved on and I know that time will come if we're really the best for each other. (smiles)

Theres a right time for everything. People come, People go. Don't waste the opportunity that has been given to you. Be strong enough to take some risk. After everything that will happen in the end you'll learn something. You'll realize everything and you'll know what to do if that situation comes in back to you.

---------

Again thank you for supporting my story, 100k reads reached. Thanks a bunch to you all! 😊