Escape or Lesson?

"So when the pretty boy wakes up we will introduce our selves and teach him a lesson?" Says the youngest
"Yes and if he resists then we will punish him harder~" says the short one sitting lazily
"Alright then all is settled but shouldn't we tell him why we brought him here?" Says the leader
"We should tell him before the lesson." Everyone then agrees
Everyone starts grinning when they here a pair of chains moving. "I think our pretty boy is awake~" Said the one with the highest pitched voice
They all head to the beautiful awaiting to be taught a lesson.

All P.O.V
"Is the handsome boy awake?" Said the high pitched voice. "Where am I and why am I tied up!" Yelled the  cute man. "You're chained up because we will teach you a lesson right now pretty boy~" said the youngest one  "YOU UGLY STUPID BASTARDS YOU THINK IT IS FAIR TO PUNCH ME AND KIDNAP ME WHEN I AM DOING MY JOB HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME WHEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG YOU DUMB PEOPLE!!!"  Seokjin yelled out harshly. The 6 men were shocked at the mans actions. *cough* "Well we had to take someone like you because we want a new lover and you met the expectations." Said the coldest one. "Let's introduce ourselves.~"
"I am V."
"I am Jungkook the muscle of the group."
"I am Suga the coldest one and the smartest one in the gang."
"I'm Jimin I'm the one who punched you sorry hehe~"
"Then there's me J-hope the sunshine of the gang."
"Finally the leader which is I RM, we all decided we wanted you because of such a fragile boy you are and how you acted up on me last night."
"It turns us on by seeing such a beautiful face be pretty harsh towards us.~" said V lifting seokjins chin forcefully.
"I don't care if you guys want me or not just Fudge off and let me live my life!"
"Oh my the prince is being mean now."
"Let's start the lesson shall we?" Everyone smirked evilly

Seokjin P.O.V
When the 6 men were introducing themselves they each were revealing there faces when they said there name and I had to be honest they were all handsome and I can't stop admiring them- NO SEOKJIN THESE MEN KIDNAPED YOU IT IS NO TIME TO BE FALLING JUST FOR LOOKS YOU DUMBO!!
It was a hard debate but once I speaked harshly to them I knew my so called "Lesson" would be worse than what they planned. I gulped hard when they stared at me up and down getting ready to devour me whole. I was truly scared these men they were truly scary.

All P.O.V
"I will take him into the master bedroom, everyone else go get ready and prepare the bed~" RM says grinning. "Ok Hyung!" Jungkook says everyone just then went off to do there business and wait for the cutie to be in the room.

Seokjin P.O.V
I heard the door close when the rest of the handsome men left. "Now it's me and you~ now be a good boy and let me take off the chains to take you up the room~"
I glared at him I rather be chained here with sore arms rather than be fucked by those stunning men
"Awww is the little baby mad?~" RM says teasingly. THATS it I had enough he is treating me like a baby I'm a grown man I'm a 25 year old now! So when RM was taking the chains off of me and picked me up bridal style up to the room I didn't waste my chance I launched myself up and bit very hard into his neck I think I made him bleed. He then dropped me and kneeled covering the wound I made I then ran and ran to at least find a window or a door to escape this hell. "GET HIM!!!!" RM says yelling very loudly alerting the other members that I'm trying to escape.
I saw a big window right in front of me just a few feet away and if I run fast enough I'll probably get to it.
I then stopped. I couldn't move. What was this strength holding me. What. Tears started to well up in my tired eyes. That was probably my chance of escaping and now it's gone forever. "Gotcha kitten~"
I turn around to see Suga. Suga the only who is holding me with this much strength that feels like it's about to kill me. How he was not near here for sure! "H-How!" I yell out to him. "I'm fast sweet heart no matter what you can't escape if we are all aware and alert." I started sobbing. "B-but." "W-why me! Why me why couldn't you guys get someone else!" I say between sobs. Suga's eyes then turned soft and looked at me lovingly. "It's because we love you." My eyes then widened. "Now it's time for you to sleep you look so exhausted." Suga says and then all went black when he raised his hand up to hit me.

BTS P.O.V.
"He probably doesn't know." Jungkook says thinking deeply. "Of course he doesn't, he doesn't know that we have been stalking him STUPID!!"  "Jimin yells at Jungkook playfully. All the members then giggled. "Well I guess we will teach him the lesson tomorrow, I don't want him sleeping while we are fucking him." Suga says standing up getting ready to go to sleep. "Well good night everyone." RM says
"Good night." Everyone then replies back.

Suga P.O.V.
I hope in the future he will understand the love we have for him well for now it will be tough but- nah I should just get some sleep I can't wait to see the destroyed seokjin we are going to make. I then went to sleep with the best intention for tomorrow.
Author P.O.V.
Uhm sorry it took forever to update I forgot I started a fanfic lol well I'll try to update tomorrow I hope you enjoyed and sorry if you expected it to be a lesson lol. it's currently 12:38 AM but I did this for you guyssss once again the pic ain't  mine Peace yoo!!!🤘🤘✌️✌️