☁️cuddles☁️

Quirk: Snake

Gives the users traits of a snake, allows the user to lie very well. Also it gives the user a snake like tongue causing them to hiss on their 's'. Causes them to turn z into s as well. Finally gives them some scales on their neck.

"Katsssssuki..." I mumbled looping my arms around the ash blonde.

"What do you want now, you lizard." he grumbled trying to push me off him.

"I want cuddlessss." I pouted.

"You usually act like this when you did something wrong and don't wanna get caught, or you're hiding something." Katsuki stated looking down at me with his crimson colored eyes.

Laughing nervously I spoke, "Ssssseemssss you caught me Sssuki." A sigh escaped his lips as he combed his fingers through my (h/l) (h/c) locks.

"Ssssince it is no longer a ssssecret, thissss isss for you." I smiled giving him a silver chain necklace that had a black dragon pendant on it. He took the metal object into his hand letting the chain fall in between his fingers as he examined the pendant.

"Help me put it on?" he asked looking away with a flustered expression. Most would have thought he was demanding I do it.

"Of coursssse Ssssuki." I responded with a grin. I gingerly took the necklace bringing the chain around his neck and clipping it.

"Thanks, loser." he mumbled in a barely audible tone.

"Awe, I've been upgraded from lisssssard." I grinned as his face flushed a light pink.

"Shut it." the ash blonde grumbled pulling me close to him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

Smiling to myself I reached my hand up and ruffled his spiky hair. Originally I thought it'd be rough, but it was so soft, almost like a cloud. His breath tickled my neck and it sent chills up my spine. His once uneasy breaths finally became steady and his grip loosened. Soft snores could be heard and I realized he fell asleep. My eyes darted around his dorm room as not many people had yet seen it and it caused me to smile a bit. He had a small TV in it with a console hooked up so him, Eijiro, and I would sometimes take turns playing games and stuff. The two boys hung out so much I made jokes they were dating to which the red-head would laugh while the porcupine huffed and looked away from me.

I closed my eyes as I remembered when I told Katsuki I liked him because he let his pride get in the way of him telling me he liked me first. That's what he told me at least, he really was such a sweetheart, and not a lot of people saw that on the surface. My breathing steadied as I relaxed in his embrace a small smile gracing my lips. Everything was perfect, I didn't want anything to break this moment. A sigh of content escaped my lips as I drifted off to sleep.

Kirishima

Remembering I left my hoodie in Bakubro's dorm last time we played video games I left the common room to go get it. Forgetting to knock I opened the door to be met with a sleeping duo. I smiled at the sight of the (h/c) haired girl and ash blonde boy. Not wanting to disturb them I closed the door.

"I can get my hoodie later." I said to myself only for Denki to walk up to me. As he was about to say something I put a finger to my lips and gestured to Bakubro's dorm. He gave gave a nod and a thumbs up making a gesture that said his lips were sealed. Leaving back to the common room I waited for them to wake up just to tease them.