chapter 9

Beccas pov:

I frown as I followed Niko. He seemed upset. I was quite worried. Mostly when we where going the wrong way. "Niko."

He turned slightly glaring at me. "What?"

"Uh I think we are going the wrong way."

"No we arent. I've been here more than you have! I know this place better."

I looked shocked. He never acted this way before! "What's wrong with you?!"

He stopped and turned to me. "What you mean?"

"Your not acting like yourself..."

He smirked. "Course I am."

I glared. "No you arent!" I snapped. "Niko would never be a jerk to me or anyone else! Mostly Alula and me! He wouldn't have done what you have and told her to shut it and leave!"

He growled slightly getting irritated.

I glared harder. "Who are you?!"

He smirked. "Hah. I knew you be to smart to think I was Niko." He laughed evily as he put his hat in front of his eyes. Than threw it away grinning as he glitched and his hair turned pink and in a ponytail. His eyes went from yellow to blue and his outfit turned into a tuxedo.

I gasped and stepped back terrified. "Nikola!"

He quickly grabbed my hands with one and put the other in front of mouth smirking. "Hello sweet thing." He said with a smooth voice grinning.

I glared even more. I struggled but he was stronger than me. I was trapped.

"How about we go for a little trip hm?"

My eyes went wide as there was a flash and we where gone. Niko I don't know where you are but please! Help me!!