Meetings

As I was relaxing in the office waiting for the school bell to ring, at konoha private school two boys run in. "Miss. Rose Sasuke got me kicked out againnnn!" A blond haired kid yelled as he was walking in. "Are you sure it was him Naruto?" I said while looking at the two boys. "Yes it was because he made me yell at him during class!" Naruto said while crossing his arms. I looked at sasuke and asked "what happened?" He just rolled his eyes making a hnn sound "he yelled at me because I was in a group with Sakura, then he tackled me to the ground." I just nodded my head and sighed "what I'm I gonna do with the two of you? You guys are gonna graduate from the 8th grade tomorrow! You can not afford to be getting kicked out of your class! Now I want you to go back and apologize to iruka sensei." After I finished the sentence the school bell rang notifying that school had ended. I gave the boys a 'go apologize now or you will be sorry' look. They both widen their eyes and said "yes Miss. Rose!" and ran out of the office.

'Tomorrow is Friday which is also the last day of school before the children move up a grade. Meaning Monday will be the first day of being a teachers assistant!' I thought to myself. I grabbed my things and headed to the classroom to meet the teacher I will be assisting. I looked at my papers "room 201 Kakashi Hatake" hmm why dose that name sound familiar?

I got to the room and opened the door. There were two men standing and talking. One of them is super attendant Greave Hanns and the other I'm guessing Kakashi. They both looked at me, Greave gave me a smile that made me uncomfortable and Kakashi just starred. "Awwwww Rose! How you been!? I heard you will be a assistant teacher this year!?" Greaves said as he got closer to me. "Umm yeah I'm gonna be Kakashi's assistant.." I said slow while scooting away from him. Greaves happy look went from smile and widen eyes to straight face kinda looking mad.

Greaves look at Kakashi then back at me "umm greave is there something wrong?" He just shook his head no then chuckled "rose come to my office tomorrow morning." I started to laugh and just nodded my head knowing damn well I'm not going because I don't wake up in the morning. Greaves gave a glaring look at me then walked out of the classroom. "Soooo nice to meet you I'm rose mary" I said looking at Kakashi holding out my hand "well nice to meet you rose I'm Kakashi Hatake."