Denial

Abir is baffled as Pooja kissed his cheek as if something changed in one night. He didn't know what to think. He wondered what happened last night? Did he say something Which he shouldn't have said?
As Pooja is leaving for the hotel she sees Kuhu doing her light work out, Pooja really didn't want to see anyone but Kuhu stopped her
Kuhu:: Good Morning!! Are you leaving ?
P:: oh hi good morning, u woke up so early?
Kuhu:: hmmmm even u woke up early? Should we go for a walk?
Pooja couldn't say no to Kuhu and they start walking
Kuhu:: Pooja Di!! U love Abir bro right?
Pooja wasn't shocked coz she knows Kuhu saw them together last night but ofcourse it was still awkward. She just gave a sad smile. Kuhu knew why she was sad she knew the reason very well and she just hugged Pooja and said
Kuhu:: Di I don't know what I am going to do now and what I actually should do but I promise u I'll do everything to make Abir bro happy and I know he will be happy with u.
Pooja:: (she just smiled rather a sad smile) Kuhu I don't know what will make Abir happy...? He said things to me when he was not in his senses so I can't take that too seriously but I do know he still has feelings for Mishti he still loves Mishti and I wouldn't want to force him to be in a relationship where he will be confused.
Kuhu:: Di I agree with u but we are not forcing him, we just need to make him realize that he moved on unknowingly but he is actually forcing himself to stay in his past. His past is killing him, Di Mishti is already married she has a kid she chose to be with my brother. It was totally her choice Abir bro told her the truth even before we all knew the truth but she felt Nanchak was a better option. I'm not saying all this because she is my brother's wife now I'm saying this because oas much as I know Mishti if she decided something then she must've thought about it and she couldn't trust Abir bro and she happily got married to Nanchak now she is happy and has a happy family that's what I believe so I think Abir bro deserves to be happy. He is punishing himself for the mistakes he didn't even do. Even when Mishti left him it was not his mistake but he was punished and still suffering. Do tell me honestly don't u love him? Just be honest, you don't want to see him happy? You don't want him to love a life where he feels loved , where he feels he deserves all the love and happiness just the way we all feel?
Pooja:: Kuhu I do want to see him happy I want him to laugh without any pain but I'm not too sure..
Kuhu:: Di that's it!!!! Just promise me that you will not back off... you don't have to do anything just be yourself and if you ever get a chance u will not hide your feelings. Just promise that u will not force yourself to be his friend you will behave according to your feeling and emotions.
Ok now Promise me!!
Pooja couldn't say no to Kuhu because she does love Abir and she will be the happiest if Abir feels the same way.
So Pooja goes back to her hotel to get ready for the mehndi and Kuhu comes back home and goes straight to talk to Kunal.
Kuhu comes home and talks to Kunal and then they actually talk to the whole family without Abir know anything about it. Meenakshi was very scared she did tell them that she liked Pooja from day one and she even talked to Rajshri ji about it but didn't want to force Abir into anything as she already messed up enough, Parul looked very hopeful and said she will do everything to see Abir happy, Nanu was impressed with Kuhu and her ideas to make Abir realize her feelings. Ketu and Atul was ready to do all the tricks to see their brother happy and ofcourse Jugnu who was also included in the meeting because everyone knows how important he is to Abir.
Suddenly Abir came to BigBen's room and sees the whole family sitting doing some conspiracy and questions then what is happening without him.
Kuhu right away changes the topic and says that she wanted to talk to him but couldn't find him but they are thinking about some theme as she found out Pooja and family is doing some Bhangra theme and they have to win. Abir gets all excited and says he will stick to his Gujarati garba and win the competition...
In the evening the function starts and when Pooja comes in Abir couldn't stop but admiring Pooja and as promised Pooja did not pretend to be only Abir's friend everytime she caught Abir staring at her she didn't miss a chance to flirt with him. Abir was enjoying the attention he was getting, he was sitting right next to Rahshri and suddenly she got a call as she started talking, Abir realized she was talking to Mishti he could  hear Mishti's voice. BadI Maa was telling her how they were enjoying Ketu's wedding and they are missing her Abir could hear Mishti's son trying to grab the phone and Mishti sounded so happy. Abir heard her voice first time in more than one and half year. BadI did t realize that Abir was still sitting there as she was so excited to tell Mishti what was happening Abir excused himself and while walking passed Badi Maa he saw a glance of Mishti and her baby. He noticed Mishti wearing glasses. That pricked Abir so bad, it reminded Abir if his Mishti who believed her glasses was her identity. It pained him to see that he didn't have his Mishti with him rather somebody else has his Mishti.
He felt guilty feeling happy being with Pooja, he felt this was so wrong to even admire anyone else, he felt he is cheating on Mishti. He was still punishing himself for leaving Mishti once, he is punishing because he believes it was his fault he shouldn't have left her even when he was blackmailed. He feels he should never be happy as he hurt Mishti, also he didn't want to hurt Pooja he didn't want to give her any wrong ideas or hope, but he doesn't know Pooja already knows what's in his heart, he doesn't remember how he kissed Pooja how he loved having her next to him.
After that Abir was missing from the function and everyone was looking for him then Jugnu tell Kuhu and Pooja who were looking for Abir that he saw Abir sitting with BadI Maa and suddenly a phone call came and it was Mishti didi after that Abir Bhai left and he locked himself in his room.
Pooja wanted to go to Abir right away but Kuhu stopped her. She told Pooja not to be there for Abir whenever he needs her, he needs to realize that he needs Pooja, he doesn't value her presence as he always found her with him even without asking just the way he was there for Mishti. Even though Pooja was feeling very bad and wanted to be there for Abir but then she felt it's better to listen to Kuhu and if Abir really needs her he will come to her or call her.
Everyone got busy with the function Abir came down and joined the party trying to put up the usual happy face but now he was avoiding Pooja.
This behavior made Pooja sad and also mad at Kuhu coz she felt she lost the chance to be with Abir. After all this Pooja and Abir hardly had any conversation and they all went back to the hotel and the Rajvansh family rested as they had the Haldi function next day.
Abir really wanted to talk to someone he thought Pooja will call as usual because she calls every night without fail to say goodnight but tonight she didn't call. Abir felt very disturbed but still didn't call her. For the first time even though he was disturbed seeing Mishti after such long time but some how he was more disturbed with the fact that Pooja didn't call.
Pooja on the other side having mixed feelings, she was sad that Abir didn't even consider her as friend that he didn't even bother calling. He didn't even talk to her properly. She was sad that she knew Abir had feelings but he didn't even try to understand his own feelings. She just decided that she will avoid Abir and that's the best thing to do.
Next day it's Haldi and the family came together, everything was beautiful the decoration the songs people everything. Abir applies Haldi on Ketu and for a change he didn't stop Ketu this time he didn't run away he let Ketu pallu haldi on him. Abir got up and wiped the Haldi off his face with his palm next to him in line was Pooja who was going to apply Haldi on Ketu but she tripped on the rug and Abir caught her before falling but she still hurt her toe so she sad down holding her toe Abir got worried and held her hand to see what happened he applied pressure on her toe to make her feel better and in this process he didn't realize that he had all the Haldi on his palm all over Pooja till Nidhi Mami blurted our
Nidhi:: oh my mothers!!! Pooja u have the brides  Haldi everywhere..
Ketu:: but Maa I didnt even get a chance to apply on Pooja Di
Jasmeet::(sarcastically) it happened because of Abir
That just made Abir conscious and also reminded him of the last incident when Ketu was running after him and by mistake the Haldi on his face rubbed on Mishti.
Everything was happening just like how it happened before with Abir and Mishti onky difference is this time it was Pooja who was in Abir's place and Abir in Mishti's
So it's the wedding day the whole Rajvansh family is getting very emotional as the only girl in the family will be getting married and leaving them. It was so touching to see all three brothers trying to do everything for their sister Atul was getting her food Kunal making sure Ketu was not feeling hot Abir as usual making sure Ketu had the best make up she was comfortable he was also taking pics. The boys will definitely miss their only sister.
The wedding theme was white and gold so all the boys were seen in plain white traditional suit with golden pagdi and girls were seen in white traditional dresses with gold work done.
Ofcourse onky Ketu wire bright read lehenga as she was the bride and she looked beautiful and the groom wore a white sherwani with gold work on it with a very fancy Pagdi the groom also looked very handsome.
When the Baraat came some how Abir's eyes were looking for Pooja even though he wanted to avoid her completely that's what he atleast planned but still couldn't stop himself looking for her.
Pooja was behind the baraat as she went back to the car because she forgot her phone but when she came Abir couldn't stop himself from adoring her. She was definitely looking like his Little Pari in white but something bothered Abir he felt her eyes looked little  puffy she didn't have the usual spark in her eyes. When she saw Abir she only gave a half hearted smile. Abir kept wondering what happened...
Kunal:: Bhai did u see Pooja Di?
A:: Yea I did
K:: she is so beautiful I wish she was really my sis then we could have her in our house all the time
A:: why u don't like me anymore? Am I not beautiful enough ?
K:: yeaaaa! U r beautiful but Pooja Di is better coz she is only one person who can understand u which even I can't ..... I wish we could have her in this house so she could help me understand u better.... anyway I'm going to chill with Pooja Di and Kuhu is also with her
(Kunal purposely walks away trying to give a little push to his brother, but for a second did think about it that how Pooja who he knows only sometime understands him better than anyone else, just the way he understood Mishti)
Now the wedding rituals started and both of them avoided each other but somehow ended up being together for some reason all they exchanged were some smiles.
A:: Kuhu is everything ok?
Kuhu:: everything ok? Yea I'm ok
A:: no bro!! I mean is Pooja ok?
Kuhu:: what do u mean if she is ok? Why what's wrong with her?
A:: no I mean she doesn't look happy I mean u know the usual Pooja.. even her eyes look so tired and puffy
K:: Abir bro u never noticed my dark circles or puffy eyes but u noticed her? What's going on?
A:: shut up bro!! I'm just asking.. anyway she is a beautiful girl she is looking nice
Kuhu::: wah!!! U never said I'm looking nice... Abir bro tell me what's happening
A:: really Kuhu? (Abir showed displeasure to the teasing)
During all this Mishti was trying to call Ketu to congratulate her as she really wanted to see her as a bride, Mishti always shared a good bond with Ketu but after everything happened the bond just broke but Mishti was trying to get back to normal life but Ketu didn't have her phone with her so she texted Kuhu.
Kuhu purposely made a video call to Mishti when Abir and Pooja both were there together. Kuhu really wanted Abir to come out of this phase and realize that Mishti moves on and it's time he moves on and again for the 2 Nd time he heard Mishti's voice she sounded very happy and again he saw a glimpse where she is wearing her glasses, Kuhu then walked to Ketu and Pooja saw Abir's facial expression change. As usual Abir thought Pooja would come and talk to her but instead of pacifying Abir she actually walked away.
Some how now Abir was getting upset with Pooja, some how he started expecting Pooja to be there with him he wanted Pooja to understand him talk to him. Now he was confused what was hurting him more. He was confused whether he is hurt to see Mishti or he is hurt that Pooja is behaving indifferent.
It was time for Bidai and everyone got emotional... I think the three brothers cried the most they just hugged each other and cried may be they cried mire than Ketu...
And Ketu left and Abir and Pooja never had any heart to heart talk that day as no one called each other.
Next day Ketu came back for PakPhere and it was more like a celebration at home everyone was happy.
Abir:: Ketu you are alone? Pooja didn't come?
Ketu:: Bhai it's my pakphere so I came back... why Pooja Di didn't come that I don't know. I think she was little busy with the new project that she will discuss with you soon. But why Bhai? Are you missing her?(she said it teasing Abir)
Abir just ignored all the teasing he was in no mood for anything