Promises

When I look up I'm surrounded by....

Leaves, twigs, big branches, and basically anything you can find on a forest floor. I flinch and they all flinch too, they go to in front of me and form what I believe to be me but made out of dead things.

The hair is made out of dead leaves we even have the same hair length

The body is made out of twigs, the chest rises and falls with each of my shallow breaths, it's scared too?

The only thing that isn't made out of dead things are the clothes while I'm wearing, (pick the item)
it is wearing a dress, made up out of green leaves and twigs.

The face is made out of tightly packed twigs and some leaves to even it out.

The dress is made of vines as well, the vibes try to make patterns on the dress the move around, I lean forward and they sit still their eyes are closed and their breathing calms.

My heart rate is still through the roof, how? Who? Why? Me?

I turn my head slowly just in case.

I see two feet and I slowly look up to see toby he is out of breath and seems to be worried.

"T-toby, what am I?"

He runs over to me and collapses on to his knees and takes me into his arms. I bury my head into his hood.

"It's ok, I'm here."

"I-Im scared Toby."

"Shit's ok I'm here again ok? And this time I won't leave ok?"

I feel my body calm and my heart rate drop. What am I? That is the only thing that is going through my head.

"Was that me?"

I pull away from toby. He looks me in the eyes.

"Yes."

"H-how?"

"I'll explain it later let's go back it's dark outside,"

"B-but, it was just day time?"

"Slender can skip time so he can send people out to do his biddings,"

"O-oh, I want to go."

"Go? Go where?"

"To do his biddings."

"WHAT?!"

"I want to go out and kill."

"I'm in one of those moods, ok?"

"H-hold on, you want to kill?"

"Yes?"

"You, as in y/n herself wants to go and kill?"

"Yes."

Just as that word leaves my mouth slender appears,