Chapter 8

Y/n's POV:
You were sitting on the couch with Alex and you both hear the from door open. It was Alex's father, he walked into the family room where you and Alex were. He then started to introduce himself to you.

Alex's father : Hello, it is very nice to meet you, umm

Y:n : it's Y/n

Alex's father : well it is nice to meet you Y/n. My name is Michael. * idk Alex's dads name sorry *

Y/n : nice to meet you too.

Soon after Michael excused himself from the family room telling you guys that he was going to freshen up before dinner.

After about 15 minutes

We heard some footsteps coming from the stair case, indicating that Michael was coming down the stairs. Seconds later Gala came into the family room telling you guys that dinner had been served and that we could take our seats.

Soon after you get up as carefully as possible trying not to wake up Henry. You walked into the kitchen and Gala had seen that you were still holding a sleeping Henry.

Gala: Y/n would you like me to take Henry from you so that you can go take a seat?

Right as you were going to respond Henry started waking up. When he had opened his eyes he just looked at you smiling. Gala then asked if you can put him in his high chair so that she could finish putting food on his plate.

Gala : would you mind putting Henry into his high chair, so that I can fix up a plate for him.

Y/n : not at all.

You walked over to the dining room and placed Henry into his high chair, buckling him in and putting the trey in front of him.

TBC
A/N
I'm sorry that I haven't updated in which a long time. It would be greatly appreciated if you tell me what you guys want to read about. Should I start a new book? Another thing is I hope you all are doing well especially with covid-19 stay safe wear a mask and social distance yourself please 😘😘😘

Word count: 360 😛