Chapter 5

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Gigi's PoV

Last Night..

Fuck..last night is probably the most pleasurable night I've ever had. Y/n Baldwin really knows what she's doing. The sex is just as amazing as how she treated me that night. It was one night with her but I felt all my stress that was with me my entire life has left out my body.

After we fucked at the club, I invited her to my house and sneaked out from our friends. When we got to my house, we did a few more rounds before we showered together and sleep.

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face making me groan and move as I feel strong arms wrapped around me. I turned to my side to see one of the most attractive person I've ever met causing me to blush at how close our face is.

I still feel shy around her cause I just met her last night and fucked her at the same day too. But I have this feeling we'll get closer together since she'll be with us all the time now starting today.

"Hey.." A raspy and deep voice said making me turn to her again and smile shyly.

Oh god. Even her morning voice is hot.

"Hi." I said and bit my lip. She smiled and placed her thumb on my lip, pulling it down so I wasn't biting on them.

"I just saw my sister's text saying we'll all hangout later at her house at one." She said and sat up.

"Well, it's almost twelve.." I mumbled looking at my phone.

"I'm going back to my penthouse and get ready, but I'll see you later, alright?" She asked as she grab her phone and wallet.

"Alright." I said causing her to give me a smile and a peck on the lips. I blushed making her giggle before she walk out of my room.

I smiled contently before going to my bathroom and take a bath.

-

Your PoV

When I got back to my penthouse, I took a bath and picked an outfit before walking downstairs and eat brunch since it's already 12:36PM.

Your Outfit👇🏻

When I finished eating, I popped a mint into my mouth before spraying my perfume all over me

-

When I arrived at my sister's place, I walked inside and immediately shivered as the cold air from the air conditioner hit me. I walked towards the living room to be greeted by Hails scrolling through her phone while Bella watches Netflix on the huge screen in front of them.

"Hey, girls." I greeted them causing Hails to smile up at me and for Bella to look at me.

I hugged Hails before kissing her head.