information?

This is a story of which I'm not sure will be the best or the great story to read.

This story starts not like most stories, where the main character has a lot of good things then something bad happens. No, in this story the bad is what starts it and then maybe there is something good.

This story main is a girl name, Hazel and she has the worst start to her life before it even begins. She is blind in her right eye and colourblind in her left, which means she can only see black, white and all different kind of greys. Hazel is not only blind and colorblind, but she also has Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a genetic disorder that affects mostly the lungs, but also the pancreas, liver, kidneys, and intestine. Long-term issues include difficulty breathing and coughing up mucus as a result of frequent lung infections ( a/n; I know CF isn't a joke or anything and it nothing lightly to take, my own cousin has CF and I know 2 people who had died from it, one is my cousin sister...so another cousin) 

In this story, she meets a guy named Anubis Dawn Black who is a rich kid but hides the fact that he has Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a group of genetic disorders that mainly affect the bones. The term "osteogenesis imperfecta" means imperfect bone formation. People with this condition have bones that break (fracture) easily, often from mild trauma or with no apparent cause. Anubis has lived with this and has hidden it from everyone he knows expect his parents obviously. 

they both meet when Hazel is going to her new high school which is right across a hospital, they both take the same law class and is in grade 11 and the law class is the only time that they really see each other.  

This takes place in their first semester, second class and is in 2019. 

  Hazel is born on August 17, 2003. She has long brown hair and her eyes are hazel with a little bit of blue in them, has a light tan but not a lot of it, she is 5ft tall 

Anubis is born on January 1, 2003. He has short black hair, dark brown eyes, light skin colour and he is 6'2ft tall 

This also takes place in Canada because I only know Canadian law because I took a law class. and I'm also Canadian :) 

enjoy the story and