5

"What do you want to eat?" Renjun asked.

"I'm good with anything." I smiled.

"Let's just go here." Their manager said while pointing at the tteok-bokki place.

They all agreed and we entered the place, I guess they chose this because it's not packed with a lot of people.

"What do you prefer? Spicy or sweet?" Jaemin asked.

"Spicy"

"Let's go with spicy guys!" Jaemin told everyone.

"No, wait! Do you guys want spicy though? I'm alright with anything." I asked because I feel like they prefer sweet more.

"I'm fine." Chenji said at the same time.

"You don't even like tteok-bokki that much." Jisung said while laughing and covering his mouth.

"That's why I said It's fine. They offer corndogs, I'll just eat that." Chenle said.

We ordered spicy tteok-bokki at the end. A spicy food can really never go wrong in a stressful day.

"Eirra, you should pack up your things in your apartment later." Their manager said.

"Why? Am I going somewhere?" I asked.

"You'll move in their apartment." Pointing at the boys.

"Is it fine with you guys?" I asked the boys.

"No worries."

"Ofcourse!"

"No probs."

"Oh, okay." I said quietly. I thought they will said no.

"Is it fine with you?" Renjun asked, I guess he saw my disappointed face.

"Yupp."

I remembered my conversation with Teddy at the studio before I terminate my contract with them.

"Eirra.."

I look at him at his eyes.

"You know, there's a lot of scandals and issues going on with our company right?"

I know what he'll say.

"What if you just go with another company? It's not that I hate you and I don't want you here. It's been almost 1 year since you didn't have your comeback if you stay with us longer your image to the people can be affected. I don't want your talents to be wasted."

I don't want to cry. I don't want to cry.

"Are you finished?" Jeno asked, waking me into my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah."

We left the place and said our goodbyes with each other.

My apartment is really close in The BlackLabel Entertainment. It was my home for almost 3 years. Teddy was like my parent ever since I moved here in Korea. Leaving this apartment will really be hard. I promised them that I will never disappoint them.

I packed my things and ready to go tomorrow morning.