" Oh my god it's you Luna" hello Octavia it's good to see you. " we got to talk let's go" Sure where you taking me. " I ran into  a grounder and he is training me." Oh really I can't wait to meet him. " Okay we are here, lincoln" After Octavia calls out a guy comes out holding a sword at my neck and I start to bleed till he sees my black blood. "lincoln this is my sister Luna, Hello there Luna" Hello lincoln it's good to meet you I have heard you have been training my sister that's good at least I won't be the only one. " Wait you are being trained to?" Yes I am being trained by Anya. " well Anya will train you really good." Yes she said I have mastered speaking the language and she said my training is almost done too I have been training since I ran away which was 4 days ago. " when You didn't return I left the same day and meet lincoln." Well that's cool Octavia since I have been with Anya she said love's weakness but she is married . " Every warrior knows that." Well I hope I can be a good warrior. " You and your sister have something they don't." What is it? " a strong heart and strong spirit." Well I mean my own brother ignored me my whole life just because he was afraid. " you have nothing to be afraid of because you are A Warrior." O we should go back to camp. " see you Lincoln." See you around.
" Where have you been?" It's not like you care About me Bellamy. " Luna I didn't mean it like that please let me at least protect you." Well Bellamy you don't need to worry I am out of your hair. " Hey sweetheart." John I missed you. " Well I missed you to."let's go to our tent and rest up." Sure I would love to. " hey Luna can't  be around Murphy." Well I don't need to listen to you Bellamy. " you have to I am your older brother and I came down here to protect you and Octavia." Well I don't need protecting. " right on Luna." Thanks Octavia. " I think Murphy is waiting for you." Well I can't keep him waiting now can I. " Sweetheart come on." Coming once I got into the tent I smile and hug him. "Don't scare me ever again I thought you might have died." But I didn't die. " I didn't know that." Well I had to get away from Bellamy and this whole Group. " please don't ever leave me ever again." I won't John but I should go Hunting for the camp. " I will come." No you need to stay here I got this hunting thing by myself.

A/N: short chapter but the next will be a bit longer and sorry for not updating lately I have been very busy but I will try update more.