JuSt a nOrMaL DaY

*beep* *beep* i slowly turn off the alarm while asking myself why do I need to do this every day, I slowly get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth, I put my h/c in a messy bin and run downstairs to make breakfast.
I quickly take the cereal box and milk and mix them in a bowl, I finally sit down and eat while watching some videos of my favourite YouTuber. flamingo, my friends are always asking me how am I able to watch those videos understanding everything. I think I'm the only italian to watch flamingo... My dad is American while my mom is Italian thats why I know both of the languages well.
I then remember that I have to watch the forecast, its a sunny day, and it will be hot "hm" you go to your room and decide to wear this

(if you don't like this imagine the outfit you would prefer)I ran to the bathroom and did my hair and very natural makeup, I looked into the mirror "this is my first day as a tour guide at the Capitoline museum and you need to be perfect" (it's a ...

I ran to the bathroom and did my hair and very natural makeup, I looked into the mirror "this is my first day as a tour guide at the Capitoline museum and you need to be perfect" (it's a museum in the center of Rome) I say while I walk downstairs and take my purse and walk out of the door.
I can't go there with the car or I'll take ages and I don't think I'll find a place to park my car, fortunately there's a bus stop near my house so I start walking there
~time skiiiiiippp~
I finally arrived at the bus stop, I don't feel my legs :'( thank god the bus arrived after a few minutes, I jump in and sit down I then begin to search in my purse for my earphones "I swear If I left them at home-" when you where about to finish that sentence you find them "a miracle" I say quietly and I put them in your ears and click to a random play a random play list of mine.
My stop arrived pretty quickly so I ran off the bus and entered the museum.
" hello I'm... I'm the n-new tour guide y/n-" I was cut off "ok ok come with  me" "o-ok" she was running quickly and I had some problems going after her, we entered a room and she gave me a card with a string to put it around my neck "so you have a group of people you have to guide, hope you studied the book we sent you" the guy said "o-of course" you answered a bit scared "then follow me" I ran after him and then he pointed and a group of people "there that's your group" "oh o-ok t-thanks" then I slowly walked up to the group and introduced myself "h-hello I'm y/n and I-i will be your g-guide, this is my f-first day so I'm a b-bit nervous, but I'll be f-fine" some people laughed and I smiled too then I started to look around to see the faces of the group then I saw a tall guy with brown hair smiling, he looked familiar... ALBERT!

Hi guys this the first chapter of this story hope you like it, I won't continue it if you don't like it :) I'll publish the second chapter in the afternoon