Just you and me?

,,And spin!", he shouted.

,,What?", she asked him.

,,I said spin."

,,Why?"

,,Are you kidding me? Thats the choreography!", Mark says.

The blonde was looking at him. Since 6am she was awake. They had rehearsal at 9 o'clock, but two days before the show starts she couldn't sleep.

,,Sorry, I'm just a little dizzy.", Witney excused herself.

,,You're okay, Babe? Looking a little pale.", he states and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

,,Yeah, I'm okay. I think I'm just nervous about tomorrow."

,,You know what? Lets get out of here and grab something to drink.", Mark says and grabs her hand.

___

,,Hey you two, where are you going?", a female voice sounds behind them.

They both let go of the hand from one another.

,,We were just about to grab something to drink.", Witney explained.

,,Is it okay, if Val, Sadie and I come with you two?", the Pretty Little Liars star asked.

Mark was looking at his girlfriend, but couldn't read in her face what she was thinking.

,,Sure.", he says.

,,Cool, I will get the other."

,,Maybe we should asked Artem and the other to come with us."

,,I thought that we were alone. Janel has really a bad timing.", he explained.

___

Witney turns herself to him and let her head rest on his chest. His hands went to her lower back and his chin rested on her head.

,,What do you do tonight? Maybe we can eat together and watch a movie?", he whispered in her ear.

,,Sounds good, but what about food and a massage?"

,,Uh, a massage for me?", Mark joked.

,,Ass!", Witney laughed.

,,So we have dinner and a massage for my girl. Talkin' bout my girl.", he sung.

,,Please Witers, stop your Boyfriend.", a deep voice said.

,,Hey, in contrast to you, I can sing.", Mark pouts.

Val just laughed the comment of.

,,I am just kidding, Mark."

,,So are we all ready to go?", Sadie asked.

,,Sup, lets go guys.", Janel said.

Mark and Witney went behind the three.

,,But tonight, thats you and me. And no other. I really need alone time with you. Just the two of us.", Mark promised.

,,You're sure about tonight?", she asked?

,,Yeah, why?"

,,Just asking. You know I have a creepy brother with a bad timing.", Witney smirked.

,,Nope, not tonight."