One and Only Part

The wind rustled through her light clothing , letting it fill the emptiness, leaving her lost in the woods wandering around fearfully. She couldnt set sight of a certain object or shadow; the place was perfectly black. But she kept searching for something that would reassure her, something that would make her feel safe. The place just kept getting darker and darker until it was no longer possible. The trees around her, or what she could see of them seem terribly spooky which added to her horror. It was all deafening. The fact that she was alone burned through her skin , itching through every inch of her body. She was now petrified, having already lost sight and sound in such a place. And with all that , the breeze grew stronger and chillier , almost unbearable. She dropped to the ground , vulenrable. Her silky whiye dress now smudged with dirt and torn apart at every edge. The bad news was: she couldnt do anything about it. She paniced and then a moment of anger washed over her . She eventually shutdown mentally for thinking of her current situation was only wirsening her pain and increasing the damage. She sat still , hands in lap, trying to ignore her surroundings which seemed impossible. She tried to move but to no avail the freezing weather has made her fully numb and stolen her power to control her body. She was completely helpless. She took in a deep breath, her lips quivered, her head harmfully ached and a tear finally escaped her sorrowful eyes, drenshed with nothing but grief and surrender. She was now reafy to let go of her life and Rest in Peace.