Chapter 9: Miracle ^.^

**** Shani POV ****

me and Harry froze when we heard Chelsie groan "............I......I n-need cho-.......chocolate" she mumbled, my eyes grew wide i whipped around to see Chelsie becoming more zombie 'wait why does she need chocolate.......OH YEAH!' i ran to the kitchen and got a hand full of chocolate then ran back where chelsie and  the group were, her eyes looked misty and it looked like they were about to roll to the back of her head any time so i quickly stuffed the chocolate in her mouth. after a few minutes of her chewing on the chocolate she screamed in pain then fell to the floor with a thud, i ran towards her but Louis stopped me from getting too close and Niall did the same to Harry.

A few minutes of fighting trying to get out of Louis's grip i didn't notice Chelsie had gotten up "CHARLIE!!!!" she shouted hugging me my eyes grew wide "CHELSIE YOUR OK!!" i shouted back hugging her "and chelsie its shani not charlie" i chuckled she looked up at me "oh yeah i forgot hehe sowwie" she apologized. I smiled. "Its fine haha." I said. I hugged her. "Chels im Sorry for before." I said. Looking down shuffling my feet. "Aawww its okay Swosha."  She said hugging me. I smiled. "Listen if you want I'll..."  I cut her off. "No no no you don't need to do that." I said. "It's fine I mean I dont really like having a boyfriend." She said. "But I cant ask him out its not right." I said. "What about..."  I cut her off again. "He asked me out." I said. We laughed. "Swosha if you like him have him." She said. "Chels." I said. She looked at me and pushed me towards him. "Ask him." She whispered.  "Uhmmm ummm." I said then I noticed Louis was beside him. "Okay I will." I said with a smiled. "Umm Louis can I talk to you?" I asked. "Ummm yeaa." He asked. I took him into the kitchen.

"You okay?" He asked. "I umm." I said looking back to see Chelsie talking to Harry. Harrys face fell for a moment before returning to a smile. "Well I umm I like someone but I dont know how to ask him out." I said. Looking back at Louis. "And im here because??" He asked. "Well your a guy how you want to be asked?" I asked. "Oh well..."He said looking away. "I'd want her to come up to me and jusk ask me out." He said inching closer to me. "So that's what I should do then." I said. He inched closer and closer intill we were iches apart. He leaned in. I moved in more. He kissed me. I smiled. It felt went on forever but I didint mind there where fireworks. I smiled. He leand back. "Shani?" He asked. "Yea?" I asked. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "yes Louis." I said. Smiling.

***Harry's POV***
I watched as Shani walked into the kitchen and started talking to Louis. Chelsie came over. "Umm Harry?" She asked. "Yea babe." I asked. "I think its best if we stopped seeing each other I mean u like Shani dont you?" I asked. My face fell. I really like Chelsie. "But." I said. "Harry it's fine." She said. I smiled "okay." I said. I looked back to the kitchen. Louis looked at Shani confused as she started explaining herself.  He kissed her. He asked her some thing she smiled and said yes.

***Start of song***

Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na

He takes your hand, I die a little
I watch your eyes, and I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that?

When you walk by, I try to say it
But then I freeze, And never do it
My tongue gets tied, the words get trapped.

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him, slow dancing.
Tearing me apart, Cause you don't see.
Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking,
Oh how I wish that was me.

Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na

He looks at you the way that I would.
Does all the things I know that I could.
If only time could just turn back.

Cause I got three little words that I've always been dying to tell you

But I see you with him, slow dancing.
Tearing me apart, Cause you don't see.
Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking.
Oh how I wish that was me

With my hands on your waist, While we dance in the moonlight.
I wish it was me, That you call later on Cause you wanna say good night.

Cause I see you with him, slow dancing.
Tearing me apart Cause you don't see.

But I see you with him, slow dancing.
Tearing me apart, Cause you don't see.
Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking.
Oh how I wish
Oh how I wish
Oh how I wish, that was me

***End of song***
I lookeed at them smiling at each other. I was happy for my best friend. I went back over to Chelsie. I kissed her. "Chelsie I really like you and I want you not Shani. Shani has Louis and I want you please take me back?" I asked. "Hmmmm." She said. "Okay." She added kissing me back. I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist.

******************************

Hello KAWAIIS hope ya lyked this chapter hmmmm i wonder whats gonna happen now well i dont know ask swosha XD well i guess this is goodbye for now this is chelsie sighning out xx