Nantaimori

▪️ Forniphilia
=> is a form of extreme bondage where the submissive is bound so that they become a piece of furniture or thing.

▪️Nantaimori
=> often referred to as "body sushi", is the practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the body of a male, typically naked.

▪️Nantaimori=> often referred to as "body sushi", is the practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the body of a male, typically naked

I know it's a girls picture but it's just for your reference. And this is not merely a kink. There a lot of restaurants that serves nantaimori and nyotaimori.

▪️Anilingus
=> is the oral and anal sex act in which a person stimulates the anus of another by using the mouth, including lips, tongue, or teeth. The anus has a relatively high concentration of nerve endings and can be an erogenous zone, and the recipient may receive pleasure from external anal stimulation. The person receiving anilingus is regarded as the passive partner in the act, and the person performing anilingus is the active partner.

---------୨୧---------

Well it has been exactly five days and fifteen hours since his boyfriend, nahh scratch that, his fiancé left for a business trip. The great multimillionaire decided it would be fun to propose him the midnight before leaving him all alone, to take care of the most important deal of his company in Australia. Such a bummer isn't it.

But it didn't let him down much. Now he gets to surprise his fiancé. he is sure it's going to be one of the best and memorable gift he could've prepared.

Which is why a very much naked Arthit Rojnapat is lying on the dining table in their home, body decorated by multiple sushi and sashimi covering most of his body.

He checked with Aim, his fiancé's best friend come secretary about flight timing and Kongpob's estimated arrival to their home. Unknown to Aim what he has in mind.

The coldness of the house, and chilly night was making him feel a little uncomfortable and his pink nubs covered in sashimi and his length covered in fresh pink and purple peonies hardening teeny tiny bit.

He cursed himself for thinking about surprising Kongpob with this. Actually he was googling 'sexy ways to surprise your boyfriend'. After five hours of thorough research he landed in a kink called nantaimori. He was quite attracted towards it.

After about thirty videos and uncountable amount of articles and forums Arthit decided he has a kink and that's nantaimori. He's going to make Kongpob like it too.

But all the boy could think now is his so called fiancé should have been here about twenty minutes back and where the hell is he still. Right then he heard door closing and faint footsteps.

Arthit purposely turn on dim faint yellow lights and soft classical music because they are Kongpob's favourite.

"Oon!"