~Character~

Lee Hyukjae / Eunhyuk / Hyuk

~ working as Marketing Director of Super Generation Airlines ~

~ workaholic who knows how to enjoy himself as a Wanderlust ~

~ life motto : work hard, travel hard ~

Hyuk whose working hard as the first child of Super Generation Airlines as Marketing never really enjoy living, except if its his travel time.. he enjoy travel in group, but solo travel do better to him.. as a Director, i'ts hard for him to get a day off, don't even mention long holiday.. but as the company achieve their target last year, and all of those almost expired vacation, he finally able to do his fave hobby, traveling, to Europe for a month..

 but as the company achieve their target last year, and all of those almost expired vacation, he finally able to do his fave hobby, traveling, to Europe for a month

Kim Hyoyeon

~ Choreographer ~

~ co-owner of a healthy gym with her fave uncle, Kim Jongkook ~

~ her parts of the gym is 2nd floor, more like a dancing center ~

~ life motto : dance and travel like no tomorrow ~

as a famous dance teacher, her day rarely has a spot for breath.. but she always diligently save her leave day every months, to achieve her dream, going around Europe for a 2 weeks with the love of her life, Kikwang..

OTHERS :

1. Kim Sunkyu / Sunny : Hyoyeon's  older sister.

2. Lee Kikwang : Hyoyeon's ex boyfriend.

3. Lee Donghae : Eunhyuk's younger brother.

4. Kwon Yuri : Hyoyeon's best friend.

5. Im Yoona, Song Victoria, Amber Liu, Choi Sooyoung and Seo Johyun : staff and instructur at Hyoyeon's dancing center. 

6. Park Jinyoung (Got7) : Official Doctor of Super Generation Airlines. (new fans of Got7 here, couldn't resist, mian..)

7. Choi Siwon, Lee Donghae : Eunhyuk's best friend

Just FYI,
Your Fans Actually
and
I Found You
is connected and have the same character list..

and as you might notice from the next chapter after this,
(and my other fanfic)
i love to create my chapter title as the character song..
in this case, Super Junior oppa and Girls Generation song..
(nope, not onnie, I'm the same age as GG older line)

~ the list will keep  going and update until the story is complete ~

~ enjoy ~