~ Beautiful Stranger ~

間違いないわ Beautiful stranger

~ No doubt you're a beautiful stranger ~

~ Author POV ~

"thank you", Hyuk oppa finally left the counter with his boarding pass on his right hand.. 

"ne sahjangnim (CEO / Director)..", Hyuk oppa nod before he left.. as one of the top management of Super Generation Airlines, most of the people in the airport know him.. sometimes it's annoying, because words spread fast, and many people want to try climbing the ladder more by showing off that they actually (not) working.. well you know what I meant, right..

Hyuk oppa look around and all the cafe that he likes are either full or almost full, and he doesn't like it.. "let's just get in the waiting room.. yupz..", Hyuk oppa walk to the entry gate when he bump into this beautiful lady..

she looks simple with a long sleeve square pattern shirt and a blue jeans

she looks simple with a long sleeve square pattern shirt and a blue jeans.. but she's wearing sunglasses in a room, and he can see her eyes looks puffy..

"I'm sorry..", she apologize to him and headed to the opposite direction of the entry gate..

Hyuk oppa about to walk again when he found a boarding pass, drop near his shoes.. he look again, the girl walk away quite fast, and she's wearing headset, that's why, no matter how hard Hyuk oppa yelled to her, she is not listening..

after a minutes, she finally stop, but Hyuk oppa realize, the one who stop her step is not her, but someone in front of her.. namjachingu?

she try to walk pass him, but he keeps block her way.. "what do you want?", she finally hissed to his face..

"let's start again.."

I couldn't see her face, but her voice is trembling when she hissed to his face again, "you cheat on me once, means you are able to do it again and again.. and she's my best friend, goodness.. how can you do that to me?", she try to walk pass him again, but he doesn't let her go, "please..", he is begging again..

"nope.. no thanks.."

Hyuk oppa couldn't see it anymore, so he come closer and embrace her shoulder, "here you are chagi.. I'm looking for you.. let's go..", and whisper to her ears, "play along so you can get rid of him..", and Hyo nod a little bit to his words..

"who are you? who is he Hyo-ya?", Kikwang voice sharpened..

"my new boyfriend.. kajja chagi..", so Hyuk oppa holds Hyoyeon hands and walk back to the entry gate..

Hyuk oppa take Hyo to the entry gate and in a queue along with others, hoping the ex boyfriend wouldn't be able to join them in the waiting room, but he is wrong.. as soon as they get into the queue, he also do the same, only left behind a little bit..

"boarding pass please..", they finally reach the guards and Hyo face paled because she couldn't find her boarding pass.. 

Hyuk oppa stop her and said, "your boarding pass is with me chagi, you forgot, right?", she looks confused, so Hyuk oppa swift his body a little bit so Hyo could see Kikwang behind them..