Chapter 2

I was having my beauty sleep when all of a sudden the beeping sound of my alarm clock pierced through my ears. Ugh! Why does this- wait I didn't get any messages today so all that happened yesterday as dream! I've never been this happy in my life.

             Just when I was having thoughts that today is going to be a great day my phone buzzed. It must be Jennie. But no! The thing which I dreaded the most- no, I'm not afraid of that pervert! The person whom I hated the most now in this world texted me.

Unknown number : Hey babygirl😘 are you up yet?

I groaned. This is how I am supposed to start my day?

Unknown number : Babygirl I love you so much. I just want to feel your lips on mine while our bodies are grinding together 😘💦

                 Y/N : Shut the fuck up! How can you have such thoughts early in the morning?

Unknown number : You're so smoking hot no one in this Earth can resist such thoughts looking at you😘

                 Y/N : You're such a pervert🤮

Unknown number : Ikr😏

                 Y/N : You know what u need to go and get ready for school.

Unknown number : Have a nice day babygirl😘

                 Y/N : Fuck you.

Unknown number : Sure baby but where? Your place or my place?😏

                  Y/N : Ugh!

I switched off my phone and walked to my bathroom. My day is already horrible.

                  ~Time skip~

After a long and exhausted day I returned home. Jennie and Wonho didn't come because they went for a date so I was literally bored the whole day. Even Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo were absent because they were way too tired after Jennie's party. So if was me on my phone at one corner of the classroom.

Unknown number : Hey babe how was your day?💓

                 Y/N : Why do you care?

Unknown number : I care because I love you babygirl 💞

                 Y/N : Whatever!

Unknown number : I can tell babe that you had a boring day.

                  Y/N : How do you know?

Unknown number : I know everything about my babygirl 😘

                  Y/N : Please don't annoy me now🙏

Unknown number : I am not annoying you babe. I'm just trying to cheer you up💞

                   Y/N : You say that you love me and you aren't even telling me your name?!?!

Unknown number : Is my baby to that excited to meet her daddy?😏

                   Y/N : Shut the fuck up. I just wanted to know the name of the pervert freak who is plaguing my mind.

Unknown number : K fine you will get to know it tomorrow, k?

                    Y/N : K fine.

Unknown number : Can't wait to meet you babygirl😘

                    Y/N : Yeah whatever.

                  ~Time skip~

I was talking with Jennie and Wonho before we parted ways to get to our lockers. I was taking out my books from my locker when I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms round my waist.
"Nice to meet you in real life babygirl" a husky voice whispered onto my ear. This is him. I quickly turned to face him. Then I met the finest guy I've ever seen in my life staring straight into my eyes.