chapter 7 (alternative ending)

HELLO- haha did you ask for angst? No? toO BAD-

Thank you so much for sticking with me! Really all the support made me want to keep going and I'll update both of my stories!

Annddd good news! This is the alternate ending! No death but lots of sadness, I'm more experienced now too :3 get ready

//No one's POV//

Mao Mao felt like he was falling in slow motion, his cape flying in front of him. He opened his eyes to get his last glimpse until-

Thunk!

Bagerclops' heart beat against his chest with aborabat behind him her paws covering her mouth. Bagerclops' robot arm stretched out just enough to catch the hero. Mao Mao had passed out the moment he landed expecting it to be his end. Everything stood still as badgerclops raised Mao Mao up slowly, not wanting to drop him. He got Mao Mao to safety on the cliff and held him tight, the depressed cat was still breathing. Adorable join the hug and sobbed as she almost lost him.

Both aborabat and badgerclops quietly bring Mao Mao home, badgerclops leading the way and thankful he was still breathing. Who knows what would have happened if badgerclops didn't catch him. They finally got home and laid him on their couch, they would let him wake up on his own terms and they would comfort him when he come too.

//Mao Mao's POV//

My head hurts.. wait does that mean i-
I failed
I shoot up, wincing as I notice everything stings. I look around to find aborable and badgerclops by my side, both asleep. They must hate me now i-ive- I did a horrible thing and i-
Adorabat's eyes flutter open.
She jumps in excitement and shoves badgerclops awake. Great now they'll both see me and how horrible I am. I look awake, I feel so full of shame. I can feel badgerclops and adorabat's eyes burn into me. I feel my own eyes fill with tears- no! Heros don't cry! I try to wipe away my tears but badgerclops stops me

"Mao Mao, it okay" he says softly, trying to comfort me. Wait, why was he trying to help? No one should help, no one c-

//No one POV//

Badgerclops and adorabat pull Mao Mao into a hug, embracing them as they all cried. Badgerclops is so happy Mao Mao's alive. Mao Mao struggles to breathe from such a tight hug but feels warmth he's forgotten he could feel.

Mao Mao realizes that the reason he failed, was cause they saved him didn't they? That's the only logical reason he's still alive.

"Did you two.. why did you save me?" Mao Mao asks, confused and tired. He didn't mean for his voice to sound so raspy and dead.
Badgerclops cried more, now sobbing

"Because we love you, you stupid, stupid cat!" He shouts between sobs, aborabat nods as she cries out. Mao Mao stunned, they do? He asks himself. Of course they do! He thinks, they was so worried about him. How could he be so blind? Mao Mao tried to say something but it only came out in a sob. All three heros now sobbing, Mao Mao figures out he's loved but the two greatest people there is. Badgerclops and adorabat.

(:D it isn't my best but I think it isn't bad, thank you guys for motivating be to write! Hope this is oki-)