Am I a divient..?

The Android fell back hitting the coffee table, making his therium spill. Conner got up, with flashing signs saying "Biocomponent damaged" and "Shut down immitent." Conner put his hand on the back of his head and felt his 'blue blood' and looked at his hands. For the first time, the Android felt.... Fear. Conner had ran out of the house, running to the leader of all the divients. "Marcus! Marcus!!" Conner yelled. "Conner? What are you doing here? Didn't complete your mission huh?" Marcus said, coming out of the shadows. Conner looked around nervously. "No..I.." Before Conner could finish his sentence, Marcus interrupted him. "Leave Conner, I don't wanna have to kill you." Marcus pulled out a gun and pointed it at Conner. "You don't understand! I need your help!" Conner yelled. "And why would I help a divient Hunter like you, Conner?" There was a short pause. "Because I am becoming a divient..." Conner stated. Marcus put the gun down slightly and quickly pointed it at Conner again. "And why should I believe you?" Conner put his hands up and turned around, Marcus saw Conners therium and put the gun down. "I'm scared Marcus, I'm scared I'm gonna die.. and they will replace me.. I don't wanna die Marcus!" Conner said, putting his hands on his face. Marcus walked slowly towards Conner. "I will help you.. just don't try anything you'll regret." Conner's LED blinked yellow, and Conner was in his mind. He was in the springtime area. "Hello Conner." Amanda said. "Hello Amanda" Conner replied. "I see you are feeling emotions, you are becoming divient." Amanda stated. "Please... Don't shut me down...I don't wanna be shut down.. I wanna stay in this world. I haven't done anything wrong!" Conner whispered. "I'm sorry Conner, but we are sending a female Android to replace you. She will do what you couldn't. She will kill you, and all the divients." Amanda stated. Conner would begin to cry. "Goodbye Conner.' Amanda said. Conner would blink and he would be back in the real world, North would be fixing his head. "Hey your back with us." Conner would look down, tears forming in his eyes. "I don't wanna die..I don't wanna die.. I don't wanna die..I don't wanna die..." Conner whispered. "Hey.. your not going to die, Conner. It's okay, I've replaced your Biocomponent, you are okay." North said, calmingly. "You don't understand... I'm being replaced.. I'm going to die.." Conner looked at North. "I....I have to go.. thank you North, and tell Marcus I said thank you." Conner ran out and ran all the way to the Lietendants house. He opened the door wide open and rushed inside. "Lietendant!! Lietendant!!" Conner yelled. "What's with the yelling Conner?!" Hank came out of his room. "Conner went up to Hank and kissed him. "Conner.. what..what the fuck!?" Hank asked, pushing Conner. "I love you Hank.." Conner said. "Goodbye.." Conner left for the door. "Wait.. Conner... What do you mean?" Hank asked. "I'm going to be replaced Hank... I'm going to be destroyed and replaced." Conner teared up. "W-Why!?" Hank also teared up. "I'm a divient now. I have failed my mission." Conner said. Leaving the house and shutting the door behind him. "Conner!! CONNER!!" Hank cried.