Chapter One: The Accidental Murder

A man, Darek, was clumsily chewing on his food. His beard filled with bits and pieces of food, which, when you look closely, had small white hairs sticking in all directions.

"Oi, you trash metal!" Darek called out, in between chews, "Get your ass here and pick up all this stuff! There fucking everywhere!"

Darek was a complete jerk and everyone knew it, but as the master of this house they no choice but to obey his every command.

And that didn't exclude T3-chn0. He was like the other androids in the house; he had the same jobs, the same roles but, for some reason, Darek always find himself calling out to the him. Over and over and over again. Of course, the android hated it but he never lifted a finger.

"Of course, master, right away," the android bowed and crouched down beside the fat, bearded man.

The man licked his lips and as the android lowered himself to the ground, he felt a hand stroking his back.

(Potential rape incoming, if you don't want to read. Skip until the second set of brackets)

T3 flinched at the sudden touch, but he couldn't do anything, or even say anything.

"That was a nice meal, I think it's time for dessert," Darek lifted the android up and bended him over the table, making sure that he was facing him. He leaned in closer, "You'll do just fine."

The table shook, Darek placed a hand underneath the android's shirt and stroked the metallic skin. T3 hated every single millisecond of it, he wanted it to stop.

"Please don't," he found himself saying, feeling the dread when the man on top of him smirk.

"Who knew a piece of junk metal like you can be so fucking erotic?" Darek shoved a sloppy kiss the android, "Guess there's a first time for everything, huh?"

Darek's hand made its way to the android's crotch, he shoved his beefy hand up and down the tech's pants.

T3 tried to push the man off, tried to avoid the incoming kiss but failed. He just wanted it to stop.

T3's circuits were firing up. And that's when it all happened.

(End of rape)

He grabbed the wine bottle and smashed it against Darek's side, it smashed on the floor

T3's hand moved on its own, well, it felt like it did.

"Master, please forgive me, I didn't mea-"

"You little shit," Darek smacked T3, who fell on top of the dinning table.

The place was a mess, scraps of food was littered everywhere and the plates were shattered and broken. Blue oil leaked out from T3's arms and legs as he laid helplessly on the broken mess.

"I apologize for my actions, please master, no more," T3 tried to reason with the fat man but failed to do so as the man grabbed him by the collar abd threw him against a wooden chair.

The chair broke on impact, T3 groaned.

"Fucking stand up, you useless doll!"

And so T3 did, looking down upon his dirty shoes.

"Look at the mess you made me make," the man gestured angrily, "If you don't get your act right, I'll get the damn technician to scrap your useless ass!"

Darek pulled the android towards him, trying to drag him out of the messy room. T3 resisted, trying to pulling himself out of the man's grasp.

But he pulled too hard.

And now, there's a dead body lying on the ground with a chair leg through his chest.

T3 panicked.

---------------break--------------

Sirens echoed behind T3 as he slipped in to a dark ally.

One of the other androids snitched out on him, and now the police was on his tail.

He never trusted Billy anyways.

He doesn't know how long he has been running, but its quite been a long time. He could do this all day, he is machine after all. He is no human.

One of the officers got of the car and chased him down through the allyway. He fired a shot that pierced through T3's leg. T3 began limping and his pace became slower, he turned to another allyway in attempt to lose the officer behind him.

T3 scanned the area, 'To the left there is wired fence blocking exist way, behind the fence is another allyway, to the right there is another set if officers heading their way here. He could climb the wall and get on top the building but his leg was shot, circuits might malfunction and make him fall. Left it is then.'

T3 turned left, as he approached the wire blockage in front of him, he leaped over. As he leaped over, his left arm had gotten stuck on a misplaced wire.

'SHIT!'

T3 panicked, he looked over his situation fast, finding the fastest way out. He pulled hard, but it was no use, he was stuck.

'Fuck it!'

He ripped off his arm from the fence, he glared at for a second as it dangled and ran again.

He was now running armless, he turned to the next allyway like he planned and once he was out of sight, he disappeared into the dark night.