Chapter 1|| Channeling Returned home

Their was a heavy storm making it way in, but this storm was not a regular storm, there was this weird baby blue color and silver glow coming from the storm. While the storm was brewing in a light turquoise/green 2 story house with custom shaped bow-window, large arch octagon window. While
on the lower level of house was the basement with a hopper window and that would be were the laundry room is. The storm seems to moved towards the basement open window.

Light foot steps started making their way down the stairss. A average height silhouette of a young female while carrying a laundry basket and laundry bag in their hands and put them down and stared separating the cloths by color. A few hours pass by and belladonna was only on her fourth and fifth load of laundry. Has belladonna was just about put the fifth load in the washer when she saw the baby blue and silver glow coming towards the basement window she dropped the laundry load in shock and fainted on the floor.

A slight faint sound of someone speaking can be heard and belladonna open her eyes and saw and 2 small mythical creatures with baby blue and silver wings wearing a long silver gown. Belladonna mouth open in shock and try to say something and finally found her voice and ask " who are you?, And what are you doing here? ". The 2 fairies with the baby blue and silver wings answered by saying " we're fairy's from the mystic realm and we're here to take you back home "

" Back home?, I am home, I don't have any other home ". Belladonna said to the two fairies.

The two fairies shaked their head and said " this isn't your home you were sent to mortal realm for your safety because of danger that was there  ". And they continue speaking and said " you are what's know has a changeling in the mythic/fairy world, we've been wacthing you every since you were sent here till it was time ."

Belladonna shaked her head furiously at the fairies trying to digest the information that she been told and said " look I don't know who you're looking for but I'm not the changeling fairy you're looking for ". Belladonna wasn't believing the words coming from the fairies mouth.

The fairies looked at belladonna with their emerald and hazel eyes and said "we don't have the wrong changeling fairy, we know who your are. Your under a glamour to conceal what you really look like and their one way to prove it ". Belladonna gave the fairies are you kidding look and said sarcastically " Oh and how are going prove it ". While putting air quotes on proving it. The fairies moved towards belladonna and connected their wings together and a powerful light started surrounded bella's entry body and the powerful light come to a standstill and bella's blue eyes change into a blue/emerald and she grow purple/green fairy wings.