chapter 2 ♣ Sexy Lingerie

"Hmm...wait! Stop....stop. this is too much. Gutson is watching us for crying out loud!" Manda said blushing, - a tad bit embarrassed.

Thank god. It had been a long day and the wedding was finally over. They were in the back seat of Bill's Sedan, and were being driven by Gutson to the airport.

Bill's parents 'The Onwukas' were the owner of Dylan Airport and had given them an airplane as an early wedding present just last month.

She and Bill had both decided to use the plane for the first time today. They were going to be flying to Paris for their one month honey moon; a very special place indeed Manda thought wryly. Some called it the city of light.... But others called it the city of love. Perhaps it was both, she thought. She couldn't wait to find out!

The motion of Bill's mouth on her neck and his hands at her hips was what brought Manda back to the present.

"Forget Gutson babe. Come on, he's a married guy. I bet he fucked his wife this morning. So why can't I do the same with mine? Besides, I doubt he's watching us" Bill said smirking, stopping to loose his tie.

"So that's what you wanna do huh? Fuck me?.... Here.... In the car?" Manda asked rolling her eyes and eyeing him suspiciously.

"Well of course not, at least not here. Come on babe. I just wanted to do some body groping that's all... you know you can touch me too right?" Bill asked jokingly

"Come on, I'm your husband now. So it isn't gonna be some silly crime against God and against humanity like you always thought" Bill said giving her a wink.

And with that said, Manda fully relaxed, and began kissing her husband again.

5 hours later, she found herself kissing him again, as he used his legs to close the door of their hotel room.

It was going to be a long night, Mandy thought.

In a few minutes time, Manda was in front of the mirror, in the bathroom of their suite. Bill was waiting for her on the bed, this was her wedding night, so why was she getting the gitters? She should change into something jaw-droppingly sexy and go join her husband who was impatiently waiting for her, then just enjoy the night. So why wasn't she doing so? But hard as she tried, she couldn't stop the gitters from going away.

But presently, the dilemma she was having, was picking between two lingerie's. One red, the other black. The red one came with see-through jacket plus the sexy lingerie, while the black one came with sex see-through panty hose.

"Babe! Hurry up or I'm gonna come and start eating you from over there!" Bill call through the doors.

She didn't bother answering and just smiled softly. Why was she scared? She asked laughing softly, her more confident self coming back. This was Bill for crying out loud! Her husband, but most importantly the love of her life! And she couldn't imagine spending this particular night with anybody else or doing anything else, and with that said, she impulsively picked the black one, feeling a bit naughty. She quickly wore it and donned on black, matching, six-inch, stiletto heels. She packed her hair up in a messy bun, knowing it was going to get loose anyway...later, and gave her eyes a smoky effect, she sprayed a bit of perfume for a more finishing touch and with that one last look at the mirror, stepped out of the bathroom.

And what she saw made her step back a bit. Not one man, but two men were on the bed waiting for her. Her husband...gosh! That sounded amazing, bless her heart, and one other strange man.