Assault & Pepper

Dusk fell. The stench of rotten food and waste filled Jennie's nostrils. She gagged. The lamp above the entrance to the flat flickered on and off, and she wasted no time in buzzing on the bell, eager to get inside. Kai answered the door, pulling it wide when he saw Jennie standing there, arms wrapped around her body, in an attempt to trap heat. He sneered at her.
"Get in here"
Jennie crossed the threshold, and emerged into the fugue of cigarette smoke laced with burning marijuana. The large round table in the middle of the living room was littered with poker equipment, cards, chips and counters skittered across the surface. Kai's friends, members of his gang, sat around the table, shouting at one another as they took their turns. Baekhyun booted the leg of the table, knocking over Taemin's stack of chips. Taemin lunged at him, swearing viciously. Baekhyun grinned.
"You fucking lost" he said. "Pick up the chips and let's play another round".
Taemin raised a fist. "You're a dickhead. If you don't know how to play then don't".
Taemin shoved the chips back into the centre of the table, taking a swig of his beer once his space had been cleared.
Baekhyun indicated at Kai, gaze falling on Jennie.
"Kai, lets play" he said.
Kai, wearing nothing but a pair of red slacks sauntered over to the table, and picked up his cards.
"I had shit cards anyway" he said, tossing them messily onto the table. Three fluttered to the floor.
Jennie remained at the door with clenched fists
Chatter from a smaller table at the far end of the room sat two other women. Jennie knew them. Lisa, was a prostitute, and a veteran drug trafficker. Kai had recruited her to run his cartel, and she had jumped at the opportunity. A nine milimeter handgun lay at her side. Lisa peered at Jennie, taking a slow drag on her cigarette, elbows planted on the plastic tablecloth. Irene lay face down on the table, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. Her arm hung limp at her side, and Jennie could make out the small heroin syringes that littered the musty carpet at the girl's feet. The table was cluttered with mid to empty beer and vodka bottles, aswell as an abundance of cigarette ash and several open bags of cocaine and ecstasy. She dropped into a vacant chair.
"Here" Lisa said, sliding a glass slate with two lines of cocaine on it towards Jennie. "There are no dollar bills so you'll have to manage"
Desperate for a hit, Jennie snorted both lines with ease. Her nose burned. The drugs took hold, and her body responded with an enhanced burst of dopamine. Her heart hammered inside her chest in a rhythmic sequence, but the high was mediocre. "More" Jennie mumbled. Lisa grinned, putting her blunt cigarette out on the tablecloth, before pushing an open bag of the drug into Jennie's space. Jennie cut another two lines with an old credit card, before sniffing the powder in one breath. She relaxed in the seat, her muscles void of sensation. Lisa passed her a bottle, and Jennie drank from it, the stale taste of yeast making her grimace. Then she sat back, and let the chemicals run ragged in her system. A loud yell from the other table made Jennie shoot up, giving herself whiplash. Lisa had vanished from the table, but Irene remained stationery in her drug induced stupor. The harsh single lightbulb that hung from the ceiling stung Jennie's eyes, and a headache peaked behind her temple. Kai moved around the room, chatting loudly to Baekhyun and someone else she couldn't see. She went into the bedroom and undressed, slithering beneath the two wool comforters that lay askew at the end of the bare mattress. Stacks of cocaine bricks sealed in plastic were strewn across the floor like land mines. The rest sat atop the small desk in the corner, the sheer weight of them causing one of the legs to bend in at an awkward angle. The curtains were permanently drawn and the space was stagnantly dark and stuffy.She rested her head on her arm, the increase in dopamine making her sleepy. Her body was gripped with exhaustion.
Her comfort was short lived at that moment, just as Kai came ambling into the bedroom, a fat joint dangling from his lips. Jennie stirred, waking slowly.
"There you are, kitten" Kai smeared, lighting the end of the joint with a deft flick of the wrist. Jennie rolled onto her back. Kai bent over her, passing the joint to her. Jennie accepted it, inhaling deeply on the filter, filling her lungs with heat.
"Where have you been, kitten?" Kai asked, face close.
"I told you" Jennie replied, sliding under the blanket.
"Hmm" Kai got up and wandered around the room, pulling his trousers off before jumping onto the mattress beside her. The marijuana had a dizzying effect.
"You know what happens when you're disobedient, right, kitten?"
Jennie froze at his words. She turned to face him, only to have him clamp a sweaty palm over her mouth, muffling her screams. Kai bore down on her forcing her legs open as he climbed between them. Jennie squirmed, scratching at his chest with vigor. Kai wrestled with her, bearing down on her small frame with all his might. Jennie bucked, managing to raise her knees high enough to elevate Kai off her, planting them on his chest as she planned out her next move. Aggravated, Kai pulled his hand back before cracking her across the face with it, his rings slicing cuts into her skin as he followed through. Jennie yelped, clutching at her face with shaking hands. Her skin bristled. Taking advantage, Kai grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, arresting them in a tight hold.
"No" Jennie cried, feeling tears spring to her eyes. The drugs hindered her movements, allowing Kai to yank her knees wide, before settling between her legs once again.
"Stop. Get off me" she begged.
Kai brought his lips to her ear. "You brought this on yourself" he taunted.
Jennie let out another scream, resulting in a second slap across the face. Silenced, Kai tore at her underwear, positioning his hips at her entrance. Jennie writhed, but to no avail. She whimpered as Kai forced his erection inside her, tearing at the skin down there in the process. With rough action he fucked her, hips pistoning back and forth, ramming into her entrance with faster, more violent movements. He grunted as he pulled out with a chafing motion, ejaculating messily on the blanket caught underneath Jennie's ass. She bit back a torrent of tears, as Kai stood up, staring down at her with a curled lip. His erection deflated and he reefed his trousers up onto his waist to cover himself.
"You're bleeding" he spat in disgust. He headed back into the living room then, leaving Jennie alone in the dark. Bruised, she curled up on her side, her vagina aching from the assault. She had lost feeling in her face. Gritting her teeth she fought back the river of bile and the remnants of this afternoon's sandwich that erupted into her throat. A damp had gathered on the inside of her thighs and she wiped at it with intrepid fingers. Blood. Swallowing hard, she sat up gradually pulling on one of Kai's oversized shirts to cover her thin torso and breasts. Taking her panties she walked into the smelly en-suite and dabbed at her entrance with a wet tissue. The sting that ensued made her gasp in pain. Two hot tears spilled down her flushed cheeks. She pulled her panties up her thighs, assessing the damage as she did so. Purple bruising marred her skin in three large spots, and her muscles ached in response. Pulling her underwear up fully, she returned to the bed and lay down, shutting her eyes in an attempt to catch sleep. As her eyelids became heavy her mind threw up fragments of a memory that resembled furious waves, teeming surf and the man with the most brilliant brown eyes.