Just Friends?

Jotaro's POV

I arrived at the small café I was supposed to be at. I checked my wrist watch. 8:15. Just on time. I pushed open the glass doors and saw him. He was wearing a white blouse with a cherry pattern and flared black pants. He also wore heeled black boots and had the most beautiful cherry red hair. He's beautiful, he's Kakyoin.
I sat down across from him at the small table. There was already a cup of black coffee waiting for me. It was still steaming. "Mornin'." I mumbled. Kakyoin laughed, and oh god, his laugh was so sweet.
"Didn't get much sleep or did you just wake up?" Kakyoin smiled.
"Both." I replied sleepily. I lifted up the cup of coffee and brought it to my lips. It was hot, but good. I set the cup down and saw Kakyoin bringing the brim of his cup to his plump, pink-tinted lips.
"Are you okay?" Kakyoin spoke softly, snapping me out of my daze. I nodded frantically.
"Yeah, I'm just tired as all." I responded.
"Well, make sure to get some rest tonight!" I loved it when Kakyoin cared about me. It was sweet.

Time Skip
Kakyoin's POV

Shortly after Jotaro arrived, we paid and headed on our way. It was a lovely spring morning, and I was glad I was able to move to America with Jotaro, the man of my dreams. I sighed as I walked down the path from the café, trying to keep my distance from Jotaro so he wouldn't think I was invading his personal space.
It was nice outside, peaceful. I turned my gaze toward the handsome man, who was staring off into the distance. "You okay?" I said.
"Y-Yeah..! Fine, fine, totally fine!" Jotaro said, blush streaking across his nose and cheeks. Though, Kakyoin noticed Jotaro wasn't fine.

Jotaro's POV

What the hell is wrong with me?! I was starting at Kakyoin, fantasizing of dirty things to do with him. I'm not gay though! Am I...? Then, he noticed me. "You okay?" He muttered.
"Y-Yeah! Fine, fine, totally fine!" I said, blush starting to streak my face. I pulled my hat over my face and sighed. I always hid my emotions with this hat. Though, it was long overdue for a replacement.

~

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this first chapter seemed short/boring, I was running out of ideas fast. Ideas for future chapters are welcome!

Also, wash your hands you heathens :)