Tiredness

Kakyoin's POV

Me and Jotaro stopped by a local park on our way back from the café. It wad very peaceful, as it was just me and him. Me and the person I had the biggest, fattest crush on. I nervously played with my hair. It was a habit, and I couldn't control it. Then, Jotaro noticed.
"You okay there?" Jotaro grumbled. I nodded frantically. "Are you sure? You play with your hair when you're nervous." Shit!
"I'm... fine." I was, in fact, not fine. I looked at Jotaro. He was sweating slightly, making his skin glisten. His translucent turquoise eyes staring off into the distance. I gulped, then looked away. I stared at everything I could to keep my mind off of him.
The trees,
The lake,
The flowers,
The bugs,
The birds,
The slight breeze.
However, my mind just aimlessly wandered back to Jotaro. I sighed, my body starting to feel tired.
What time is it?

Jotaro's POV

I looked over at Kakyoin, who was slightly hunched over as he walked. That's strange. Kakyoin usually stood upright and walked with confidence, so it was weird to see him with bad posture. However, I ignored it. That was a mistake.
A few minutes after I noticed Kakyoin's odd behavior, I heard faint panting from behind me, and then a loud thud. I quickly turned to see Kakyoin, laying on the ground and panting heavily.
"Kakyoin!" I rushed over to his side and lifted him. The first thing I noticed was that he was hot.
Is he sick?

Third Person POV

Jotaro scooped up Kakyoin off of the ground and quickly rushed to his house. He pulled his keys from his pocket and opened the door. He went inside and laid down Kakyoin on the couch. He then went to go prepare to take care of him.

Kakyoin's POV

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that I was somewhere else. I was on a futon with a cold rag on my forehead. I tried to sit up, but my body felt weak. I sighed, looking at my surroundings. It was too dark to pinpoint anything familiar.
"Jotaro..." I tried to call out for him, but my voice was too weak. My body eventually couldn't take it anymore, and I passed out.

Jotaro's POV

I heard soft snoring from the room Kakyoin was in. I sighed, placing my hand on the doorknob. What if I wake him up? I slowly pushed open the door and saw Kakyoin sleeping soundly. Then, I noticed Kakyoin's lavender eyes flutter open.
He looked around for a few moments, then relaxed again and fell back asleep.
That's strange...