0.0: "I'm Dangerous"

"Have you found her yet?" A man said into the comm.

"Not yet at least. All that we see so far is a bunch of floating blocks." Maria Hill answered him.

"So she's obviously near." Phil Coulson said. It was after S.H.IE.L.D had been raided that people reported about hearing a scream and that everything just floated for a second then stopped expect for some things. Since then they've been looking for her, looking for April Harris. It didn't long to find her, they saw a girl with hair dark as the night sobbing in a alleyway next to a body. A body that didn't move that just stayed still.

"Hello?" Maria said slowly walking towards the girl.

"Go away." The girl stuttered as she moved so she faced the people surrounding her. "Please." Everything that kept floating fell, tears were streaming down her face. "I'm dangerous!"

The girl stood up. "Please, I don't want to hurt anybody else!"

"We won't hurt you. I promise." Maria said putting her gun away. "How long have you've been here?"

"I don't know maybe a hour or so, maybe a day." The girl responded glancing at the body.

"Did you do that?" Maria asked gesturing to the corpse. April nodded as she starting sobbing again. "It's okay. Just one question. Are you April Harris?"

"Yes. Please don't tell me your arresting me! Please!" April pleaded.

"Don't worry we won't! Just come with us."

"Absolutely not!" April said

"Why not? You have the powers you have the skills and we need you." Phil said.

"Because I'm dangerous! I killed that boy, I caused everyone to call 911 because of that! Who knows what else I could do!" April answered standing up from her chair.

"You know." The man from earlier said, walking out from the corner. Which startled April.

"Where the hell did you come from? And who are you?" April asked.

"The depths of hell. I'm Satan."

"Your name, is- Nick Fury? That's a weird ass last name." April said sitting down.

"Huh?" Phil said.

"I can read minds."

"See we need you!" Phil exclaimed.

"But that's not all I can do what ever else I can do. It can destroy the world." April said, cleary over exaggerating.

"Which is why we need you on our side." Nick said walking over.

"Listen to me closely. Fuck no!" April said.

"Fine you either join us or we wait until you join us."

"So basically I'm being kidnapped?"

"You decided to come with them, your not being kidnapped."

April groaned. "Fine. But as soon as this is over, im never doing it again ok? I don't want any association with SHIELD afterwards. Got it?"

"Understood."

"Are you seriously gonna leave her alone afterwards?" Phil asked him while leaving the room.

"No. Why would I?" Nick said sitting down?

"Because you promised."

"I didn't promise. I just said understood."