part-3 a fragile friend

(Alastor P.O.V)

I'm in the process of healing cupheads wounds when ashley comes up to me "al?" She ask me nervously like if she wants to tell me something but dosent know how to say it "yes darling?" I said "nevermind..." weird she seems like someone who would be open to any conversation somethings wrong....
I'll help them for now, it's not like I really care it's just if I don't Charlie will be upset with me.

(Ashley P.O.V)

"Alastor I'm gonna be outside if you need me ok" I say "ok but be careful darling~" al said, I say nothing and leave. I walk outside in the forest surrounding the house and sit down on the first tree I see and start singing "🎶fly me to the moon an let me play among the stars let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars🎶~~" I like to sing wen I'm sad or stressed, I don't want to remember those awful memories of my dad wen he beat my mom to death.
*eyes get covered by hands*
"guess who darling~" he said "a-alastor!?!?!" I say with a shock tone. "yes?" Al said "h-h-how long have you been there" i say in a panic tone "long enough to hear that butifull voice of yours~" al said "....." I say nothing cuz I'm to embarrassed "ok we need to talk" he said in a Serious way " what why" I say "because, you seem to be one those people who are outgoing and I know something is wrong wen I see it" he said.
*sigh*
"fine I'll tell you" I said with regret.........