White Eyes

~White Eyes~

I have felt the energy ever since I was a young child.

My cousin James and I use to be forced to sleep in the living room by our grandparents (it is the livingroom that we always hangout in on my birthday, the couches that would face each other but one was in front of a grand mirror and the other in front of the window into the front yard, along with a large China cabinet that lined an entire wall). I did not even try to hide the fact that I HATED spending the night in that room, I COULD NOT sleep in there no matter how hard I tried or how tired I was.

It always felt as if a dark energy was in that room specifically, I didn't even like being in there during the day let alone at night. The energy was dark and frightening, it was very much threatening. And as I got older the vibe diluted a bit, but that is just because we all become spiritually inept as we get older, but I still feel that sinister energy.

I always had this sensation that someone was in there every time I was in that room alone, I don't know much about James experiences but he also believes that something or someone is in that living room. He claims whenever he has sleep paralysis, it was mostly when he slept in that room, and in his state of paralysis he saw a black figure with psychotic white eyes.

Author's Note-

Hello!

Sorry for such a long pause between updates, I've been in a bad funk but lately I have been granted the sweet motivation to start writing again which is great since the paranormal won't leave my friend group alone!

Hopefully I'll get get couple chapter out these coming months.

If you or someone you know have an experience with the paranormal or have a topic you'd like me to deep dive into please leave a comment or DM me!

Until next time,

Bye bye!

♡~Kittylatkasta