INTRODUCTION

Orchestral Music 🎶

The sea is slapping on the pirate ship in the middle of nowhere as the moon shines brightly and the wind blows hard. The pirate monkey is attempting to attract attention by acting erratically, but the crew simply ignores him and continues to drink and enjoy the moment.

"Enough!" was exclaimed by the man wearing a tricorn hat. "The wind is howling, and we're lost." He looked to his left hand, where the compass was, and said, "I think we're Luciana, where the sea monsters lived!" he stated.

For a moment, everyone was shocked, but then the young boy with raven hair and a mesmerizing blue eye dashed outside. Their ship and he himself are being buffeted by the wind. The sky has darkened and rain has begun to fall. Others are starting to run outside and try to change the ship's direction, but the storm is extremely strong.

" Captain!" someone yells.

" Hey, Bluewill. Let's take care of this," the man with a bandana said calmly. The guy looked at him and smirked. " Well, if you say so," he giggles.

"Danny! Dan! Just keep pulling that out! Somebody called the Chief Commander now! " someone declared.

" Hey, Earl! "Need a backup! "

"Wh-what? "Wait!

" Seriously Cal! Just do it! "

" F*ck! I think I'm drunk."

" Man, stop it! You supposedly pulling the rope and not holding it like that and that! "

"Is Captain all right?"Someone yells again. " Our Captain is sleeping!" someone replies.

The boy, who only wears cargo pants, walks straight to the front of the ship. Then suddenly, a giant octopus appeared.

" A sea monster!" someone yells.

" Chief Commander, look out!"

" Is that a giant octopus?"

" Why are you asking? "That's obviously an octopus, you dummy! "

The boy who has a bandana and the man who has a tricorn hat are chuckling like crazy. They walk into the front of the ship where the boy is and they jump. And in just a second, they slice the giant octopus in front of them.

" Amazing! Good Job! " the young boy whispered.

" Wicked!" someone commented.

"How is that possible, huh?" someone added.

" Hey, young boy!" someone called. The young boy rapidly ran inside and sat in front of the man. " Captain, I saw a huge octopus and they killed and sliced it!" he said. The Captain laughs and looks at him. "Who killed it?" he asks. The young boy looks at his hands " Zip, Fin, and Gareth," he replies. He looked at the Captain and smiled, " I want to surpass them!" he stated.