Bothered

Forth already left when Beam woke up the next morning. He had trouble sleeping last night. He woke up to a huge dark circles. Even he was surprised seeing his own reflection on the mirror.

Beam: Who are you?

Beam took a step back but then he lean in closer to have a better look at his reflection in the mirror.

Beam: Oh it's me.. I thought i'm staring to a panda.

The weather was nice that morning. Though there were no birds chirping but morning sun-ray did make Beam feel a bit better. But it was just for a brief moment.

His mood went down again once he saw Forth on the set. How is it possible for a person to have that huge impact on him, he sighed.

Beam lazily dragged his feet toward the set. He maintained some distance and looked at forth from afar.

Beam:What should i do? I think i like you though it was not in my plan. Do you..like me too? I mean is there any possibility that you like me too?

Beam murmured to himself.

Beam: Wait! What was that i'm thinking?!! I must be crazy.

Beam thought to himself. He kept going back and forth in his own mind.

Director: Beam Baramee! you are next!!

The director shouted when he spotted Beam standing at the corner.

Beam: Aahhh-Ah right, i'm coming..

Beam was lost in his own thought. He walked toward the set and saw forth waving and smiling at him.

Beam: What's up with him? I am not in the mood to fool around.

Beam rolled his eyes avoiding Forth's gaze. Forth looked at him with a puzzled look.

Beam did not do well in his next scene. The director had to shout "Not good" for numerous of times. Forth started to show annoying look at beam.

Beam felt awkward shooting intimate scene with forth. If it were some other scene, then he would do just fine.

Director: Not Good! This is not going anywhere. You two should take a short break.

The director shouted in frustration. Beam looked down, repeating kicking the dust. He felt guilty for not able to give out his best performance but his mind just could not focus on shooting.

Forth walks towards beam.

Forth: What is wrong with you today?

He turns beam to look at him that made beam startled. Forth bent down trying to figure out what could be the expression shown by beam. Beam tries to avoid forth gaze.

Beam: Do not sneak around like that, my heart almost jump out.

Forth: Tell me.

Beam: Just leave me. I want to be alone.

Forth: This ain't work. Follow me.
Beam said in annoying voice. Forth sigh he then holds beam wrist and drag beam into a corner where no one is around.

Beam didn't know what to do and say to forth. He just runs his fingers on the flowers that beside him he didn't dare to look at forth.

Forth: What's up with you?

Beam: What? Nothing.

Forth: Nothing? You've been ignoring me since the shoot start and you can't concentrate at the shoot. Are you sick?

Forth then holds beam forehead to check.

Forth: You seems fine.

Beam: I'm just fine.