~Chapter One~

My name is Jean Kirstein. I was born on April 7th 835, I grew up in the Trost District of Wall Rose. Trost is like  a U sided shape off of Wall Rose,it is north of Wall Maria,and South of Wall Sina. Sure, Trost was more of the city type wall, but sometimes I go to the large lake in Wall Rose. It was so beautiful. But when was younger,my mom used to take me to the Lake through the boats. It wasn't that far from where I lived in Trost.

Like Wall Rose, Trost is full of the not rich people, but not the poor people either. But every morning before my mom went to work, she would make me my favorite food of all: Omelette's.

But me and my mom were totally opposite people. We loved each other, but we're supposed to because she's my mother, and I'm her son. I never got to meet my dad. But my mom told me stories about him, he was in the Military Police, whenever I was younger, I would always want to join the Military Police. My mom was proud of me. But I joined the scouts instead. I haven't seen my mom since the battle for Trost. So she is now living south of Wall Sina.

I got back from battling the Titans. I am back home for two weeks so I decided to go see my mom and maybe go to the lake. I walked into the door and I seen my mom. She was just reading the News Paper. My mom looked up. "Jean Boy!" My mom yelled and hugged me. "You gotten much taller! How was the Scouts? I was afraid you weren't gonna come back." My mom said with a tear. "The Scouts is scary, l'm not gonna lie, but I'm just happy to see you mom." I said and gave my mom a hug.

Time skip

"Hey Mom, May I go to the lake in Wall Rose?" I asked her. "Of course sweetheart!" My mom said with a smile.

It was a nice day today, it was so hot, l could go for a swim! After just looking at the lake, I saw a group of folks walking on the side of the deck. They were just talking, I decided to look over at the group. I could only see the back of their hair but there is a girl that is tall with short beautiful black hair,a tall boy with brown hair,a shorter boy with buzzed hair, a little taller girl with a ponytail, and a(short/tallI) girl with gorgeous (hair color), she turned around and I saw all of her. Her face, with her sparkling (eye color) eyes, and her joyful smile. She looked a little younger than me but she is just so beautiful. "There is no way l'm going to be able to talk to her." I said to myself with a sigh.

I couldn't control myself so I decided to say, "Hey." Not a smooth move but I was shocked who all those people were. "Hey Jean!" Connie yelled with a smile and wave. Sasha was just munching on a potato. Mikasa was just looking at the lake and an eye on Eren of course. And then the (hair color) haired girl looked at me, she looked at my body,and just blushed and looked away. That girl surprises me.

"Um hey Stranger!" The girl answered with the most bright smile on her face. Her voice caught me off guard, her voice had an unusual kindness in her words. She and Sasha were just talking. I was gonna walk over to talk to Connie but I decided just to stand in the same spot I was in and look at the lake.

I might try and talk to her later if she's still at the lake. But I couldn't stop my gaze from the beautiful girl. I tried not to listen to what her, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, and Eren were talking about. But then I heard it.
She was talking to Sasha about how she loved Eren. I was priceless on her words. But again I heard her kind voice,she said something about akin to coming home. Which I'll admit,it made absolutely no sense. I took a drink of my beer and set it on the railing. I looked over and saw that she put her purse on the railing.

Her and Sasha have been talking for 10 minutes, Mikasa, Eren, and Connie went to get some food and I'm pretty sure that beautiful girl had to stay and supervise Sasha so she don't go crazy over food. But then I saw that Eren, Connie, and Mikasa came back with some chips, and some beers. Eren stood close with the beautiful girl, l'm pretty sure Mikasa got jealous, while Sasha and Connie wanted them there. They started talking about something, They started laughing and giggling,but the beautiful girls giggle was the most beautiful giggle l've heard.

I just smiled and looked at the lake. I got bored and decided to look at the beautiful girl. But I got distracted by Sasha and Connie close together. Connie had his arms around Sasha,they were on the railing on the deck,by the purse.

"Hey me and Sasha are gonna have a party in a little bit." Connie said putting his arms back on Sasha kissing her passionately. Sasha and Connie broke their kiss. "You guys ready to head back? It's getting dark." Sasha asked.

"Are you guys ready to go back and start the party?" The girl asked. "Sure" Eren said. But Connie pushed Sasha back by the railing and Connie's hand must have hit the bag, because it slid from the railing and hit the water.    
    Connie and Sasha broke their kiss again,"What was that?" Connie asked looking forward. "That was my purse!" The girl gasped. "You knocked off." "Um sorry about that." Connie said scratching the back his neck.

"All my stuff was in my purse!" Connie frowned. "I said I'm sorry." "You've got to get it before the back sinks!" The girl said worried. Eren seemed frozen, and I knew that Eren wouldn't have the intention to jump into the water to grab her purse. If they wait to get it, they'll probably never find it, and they would have troubles finding it because it seems like they have been drinking a lot. But the girl looked sad and she put her hands on the rail.

    "Don't be dumb (Y/N), its gone, you'll never find it." Mikasa said. "So her name is (Y/N), that's a beautiful name." I said to myself. "It's too dangerous to jump in the water, the lakes waves are strong!" Sasha said. "And plus (Y/N),its just a purse, you can get a new one." Mikasa said.

   "But that was my mom's purse! It's got everything I need in there!" The girl said and frowned. I knew it wasn't any of my business. But all I could think as I leapt to my feet and rushed toward the edge of the deck. Oh, what the hell...