~Chapter Eight~

Me and (Y/n) ended up staying really late last night, after we left the house, I took (Y/n) back to the lake,and we walked around the dune until I heard her yawn.

"Are you tired?" She nodded.

"Well let me walk you home,"

"Jean? Can you carry me?"

I blushed at her words,"S-Sure"
After I said that, I picked her up bridal style, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Jean?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I-I love you too (Y/n)"

We arrived at the house, (Y/n) was sound asleep, I knocked on the door hoping for a response from one of her roommates. Armin opened the door.

"Oh hey Jean! (Y/n) decided to pass out early huh?"

"Yeah, I don't want to wake her up but she might get mad"

"You can take her to her room if you want to Jean,"

I nodded at Armin's words and walked to her room. I laid her down in her bed and kissed her head.

I was walking home, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Yes I thought about her a lot before, it didn't compare to how obsessed I was thinking of her these last few days we've spent together.

I reached my moms house and opened the door, normally she'd be asleep by now, but she was sitting down reading her newspaper drinking some black tea.

"Jean boy you're home! I was worried sick! You've been out really late!"

"Sorry mom, me and (Y/n) were just at the house she was building for her friends,"

"Oh well that's sweet of her! She is a really pretty girl ya know? Jean, I think she likes you!"

I blushed.

"Aw! Is my Jean boy in love already?!"

"Um I think so, you're Jean boy actually is in love."

"Well you should go to bed, you probably had a long day today!"

"Goodnight Mom!"

"Goodnight Jean Boy! Have sweet dreams~"

I fell asleep, all I could think of was about tonight, I loved (Y/n),I loved her so much.

Me and (Y/n) hung out a lot the last couple of days, I took her out to get Ice Cream, we had dinner with my mom for two nights, my mom taught (Y/n) how to make my favorite Omelettes. It has been a week already that me and (Y/n) had spent, but damn,that week went by so fast, I only have one week left then I'm going on my next expedition.

It was Monday, me and (Y/n) were going to the Lake today to hang out. But I didn't see her, I looked around for her, then I seen her sitting by a rock looking at the lake. She looked like she had been, crying? I rushed over there and Eren turned around from whatever the hell he was doing and looked at me going towards (Y/n), he looked pretty pissed.

I'd never knew how to help when a girl cried, hell, I couldn't even help my mom when she cried. But I did see a couple of guys cry in the Survey Corps, but I'd just normally pat them on the back, but for girls, it's way different. My mom would cry for like an hour for one little thing and she'd get mad when I'd try to help. But maybe (Y/n) was different? I still couldn't think on how to help her.