let them begin

Sobs and wails echoed in the large grey room. Windows were everywhere, people lurked inside them watching the contestants. One of them, specifically, was a fairly tall male with semi long brown caramel hair and a checkered black and red flannel shirt. His eyes narrowed, specifically watching everyone carefully.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." A small male said shaking. His body trembled as his short dog ears flattened against his head. He leaned back against the wall, cupping his face in his hands. His friend scooted closer and rubbed his back, "Trav, it's okay. We can do this- you can do this. I won't let you leave my sight when we're out there, okay?" The male said softly. "Traves? Look at me." The blonde nudged him, causing Traves to look towards him slowly. "You're gonna do great." He smiled. Traves laughed slightly, his voice crackling, "Thanks, Cooper."

A knife darted across the room, slamming into a wooden board. "Idiots." The pink haired male scoffed, looking to his right to see his 'partner' leaning against the wall examining a bow. "Yeah, but what can we do about it?" He lifted his head to gaze at the taller.
"No clue man." The pink haired one laughed. "How many people you think got in here involuntarily?" He tilted his head before grabbing another dagger and reeling his arm back before throwing it forwards.
"A few. Definitely that one over there-" The blonde pointed to Traves, "Looks like his friend volunteered. Probably because it's the 'don't worry we can get out together' situation. Not that it's a problem, but kinda stupid." He placed the bow down. The taller laughed, "Phil, we both put ourselves here on purpose, keep remembering that."

"Basically what they did but we know we can beat everyone else up, Techno." Phil responded back. Technoblade stopped, then shrugged. His pig ears flicking back. "Good point."

"Do you think bribing everyone will get me a bigger team, Wilbur?"
"Absolutely not. Depends on the people you ask though." The british replied. The male with the ram horns frowned, his hair trailing in front of his face. "Everyone's here to win it, Schlatt." Wilbur sighed, "I'm not sure many are willing to team." He lifted the axe in his hands, staring down at it. Wilbur's fingers traced over the softly carved wood, examining it. Schlatt huffed, crossing his arms. The brit looked over his shoulder, "You could give it a shot but I doubt it." Wilbur shrugged. Schlatt's eyes drifted to the axe he held in his hands.

"Who knows, Wilbur.. who knows.."

~

Wilbur slowly looked around the dim room. A male not too shorter than him pushed him towards the capsule. The brit dabbled on a snarky remark before walking in. He heard yelling come from other rooms causing him to flinch as the doors slid shut. Slowly, Wilbur felt himself raise higher and it grew darker in the capsule. Pressing his hands against the glass, he looked around. Slowly, light spilled into the capsule and he above the ground, standing on the capsule.