25||maybe one day

you complain that i've done something wrong when all i have done was be human just like you.

if you have a problem with my skin color that's fine, i don't care. but don't judge me just because of the color of my skin, don't make jokes about my background or my education. i am just as capable of doing anything you do.

if you have such a problem with me your ancestors should have just left my ancestors alone. we weren't doing anything to harm you. we were just being peaceful, and minding our own business.

instead of trying to sell people for profit to do your work that you were to lazy to do.

you should've just left instead of causing trouble. don't say you hate me just because of my skin color. you "hate" me because you don't know me.

so next time get to know someone before you judge.

/////////////

wrote this because there has been a lot of racism going on. and its been going on ever since africans were but on a boat and shipped to the united states to be sold for profit and used as unpaid workers. it's been happening so much now i just feel like if one voice can express an opinion hopefully there will be change. yes i am african american but it just deeply saddens me the fact that people went through this. many people were killed just so their grandkids and great grandkids could have a chance at equality. and the fact that people can't get over the color of someone's skin is really pathetic. our flesh is all the same color so why should it matter what my outward appearance looks like. i just hope one day equality for all will come.