Chapter 1

Chonecii's POV

Place: Somewhere

Time: 3:52 AM

I woke up and looked around. “Where am I?” I asked myself. Looking next to me, I saw the guy from last night lying next to me. I got up, trying my hardest not to make any noises.

I got out the bed and put my clothes back on. I walked down the stairs and out the door. Reaching in my bra, I didn’t feel any money. I looked in my bag and there was no money in there either. “This nigga didn’t even pay me yet.” I said to myself as I walked back into the house and upstairs into his room.

“Yo.” I said as I shook him, he didn’t move. “YO!” I yelled, pushing him harder. He still didn’t wake up so I slapped him as hard as I could. He woke up right away. “You got my money?” I asked him. “Oh yeah, how much was it?” he said, going into his drawer that was next to his side of the bed. JACKPOT! “2” I said.

He handed me the money and I counted it. “No nigga not 200, I meant 2,000” I said while putting my hand on my hip. He looked at me like I was crazy. “Bitch, you’re not getting 2,000.” he said. “I mean, you was good and all, but not THAT good” he said while chuckling to himself.

”You wanna bet?” I said, getting in his face.

He laughed at me and pushed my face towards the door with his index finger.  “Show yourself out” he said as he went to the bathroom.

Oh no this nigga did not just do that to me.

I looked over and saw the draw that he got the money from and I opened it slowly and took $2,000 out of it, along with a little interest fee, my flat rate, and I took an extra $200 for every fake moan I had to make last night.

Basically I took all his money.

After I took the money, I ran out of the house as fast as I could run.

When I got outside I heard a loud slam noise and footsteps coming after me so I ran 10x faster than I did before, which was nothing to me. I ran track for 10 years so this was nothing but childs play to me.

After 5 blocks he started slowing down, which didn’t help him at all because he was already a block and a half behind me. “Bitch you can’t hide, I know which corner you work on. You better hope I don’t find your ass cause when I do, your done!” he yelled after me.

I ran down another block until he stopped running and tried to catch his breath.

“You done?” I yelled from down the block. He flipped me off and started walking back home.

I laughed to myself and walked to the nearest bus stop and went home too. A nigga was dumb tired.

I got off at my stop and walked to my house. When I got there, I unlocked the door, only to smell nothing but weed and alcohol as usual.

I rolled my eyes, and locked my door.

Everything was the usual.

August’s cousin was asleep in the living room with his friends, surrounded by snacks and a blunt that was still lit. As Usual

A random girl was strung out in my kitchen talking to a plant. As Usual

Some dude was beating his meat in the bathroom. As Usual

Sighing, I walked upstairs and into the kids room to find them fast asleep in their beds. I kissed both of their heads and went into me and August’s room.

I walked in the door and saw two half naked girls in my bed, smoking a cigarette.

“Who the fuck are you?” I asked through my teeth. Both of the girls looked at me scared. “August!” they called out. He came out the bathroom and froze when he saw me. “Heeey baby” he said, scratching the back of his neck. “August, what the fuck is going on!” I yelled. “It’s not what it looks like?” He said as if he was asking a question.

I rolled my eyes “August, I am beyond done with you and all of your bullshit. This is the 5th time that I found you in bed with other people, we’re done!” I said angrily as I attempted to walk out of the room.

He pulled me back and started hugging me “I’m sorry baby, I promise this is the last time I will ever do anything like this to you ever again, it was a mistake. You know I love you girl, I would never want to give up what we have for any of these hoes. Hoes come and go but baby you’re-“ “Forever.” I said finishing his sentence. “August, how about you stop recycling words and actually mean the things that you say! I fell for it before but im not falling for it again august, I’m done.” I said while attempting to storm out again.

He pulled me back and slammed me against the wall “So your just gonna leave me like that? After all the shit that we’ve been through.” He said in my face. “This isn’t what I need, I don’t deserve this.” I said lowly. “Bitch, you don’t know what you need. You don’t know you, I know you… I made you. You were nothing without me, I’m the reason why your rolling around in Bentley’s and wearing Gucci and Louis Vuitton and shit.” he grabbed my wrist, showing the Versace watch that was on my wrist.

“August, get off of me” I yelled. “You’re not leaving me!” he said holding my arm tighter. “August stop, you’re hurting me.” I said, he grabbed my arm tighter “Get off of me!” I yelled. “Shut the fuck up before you wake everyone up” he said while jumping at me.

I kicked him and tried to run for the door but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down to the floor.

“Get out”  He said to the girls that were still sitting on the bed.

They quickly gathered their things and ran out the room.

He looked me in my eyes and slightly chuckled. “Now, you know you done fucked up right?” He said while getting the cable cord off of the TV.