𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
❝ she is the devil's evening light. ❞

LUCINDA BLACKWELL'S life hadn't always been a pretty one, she lost her parents when she was a baby and was sent to live with her godfather, Magnus Bane. Ever since she was a little girl she had dreams of an older man with an older version of herself but she didn't know who he was or what his relation to her was. She told Magnus of these dreams but he often avoided the subject or just ignore her completely about so she didn't ask him again about them.

SHE HAS LIVED IN BROOKLYN, New York for most of her life, she met Clary Fray and Simon Lewis when she attended the local high school and the trio became fast friends. Simon had always had a crush on Lucinda but she cared her him as a brother much to his disappointment. The relationship between Clary and Lucinda had become rocky as they grew older. Clary would often get jealous of Lucinda for her beauty and the fact that most of the guys at school wanted to be with her.

LUCINDA DIDN'T EXPECT to fall in love with the hot-headed shadowhunter, Jace Wayland but on that night outside of Pandemonium would change their lives forever. Jace Wayland didn't believe in love til he met Lucinda. What if the shadow world finds out how unique Lucinda is and who is this mysterious man that plagues her dreams? 

LUCINDA & JACE ( LUCE )

THE ANGEL AND HIS LIGHT